Popular, or Whatever - 24

Payton's POV

Today is Saturday. You would think that I could sleep in and relax. Pepper woke me up at 6am, though. Yay. 

In the bright side, my internship starts this morning! I'm, like, freaking out!! I'm not only in the MCU, but I get to intern at SHEILD!!! This is really awesome and I don't even know what I should bring or wear-"You're stepping on my shoe, child." I look up to see Loki in slight discomfort. I muttered a quick, "sorry" and got out of the way. He gives a light smile back and throws clothes at me. "That russian lady said to wear this and eat breakfast. While you're at it, make me something too!" Nodding, I went to go change. 

Decent outfit Tasha

Decent outfit Tasha. "Are you ready to leave?" Tony asked. "Happys outside waiting." I nod and leave. I can hardly sit correctly in the car, though. Happy keeps making faces. Most likely because I keep switching my seating position. "Happy?" He looks up into the mirror to see me. "Are we going to the quinjet or the actual office? What am I gonna be doing? Do I have to file papers because I hate office work! how long will I be there?" He shakes his head and sighs. "I don't have an answer to any of those questions. It depends on what Coulson wants. Ask him." Fine then, Grumpy. Be like that! He gives me a dirty look. Maybe I said all that out loud...

I feel a vibration on my hand. Peter. I send one back and grab my phone. 

I look out the window again to see that Happy had stopped on the basketball court

I look out the window again to see that Happy had stopped on the basketball court. We're here!! As the bottom opens, a platform goes beneath the car, slowly lowering. Looking down, I see two quinjets and quite a few SHIELD agents. The car reaches the ground and Happy drives off the platform. "Well kid, this is where I leave you." I looked at him, suddenly becoming a whole lot more nervous. "I don't know about that, man. Maybe you can come with?? Please??" He chuckles and exits the car. Walking around the side, he pushes the kid's lock, letting me get out of the car. "Don't worry about it. You'll like Coulson and all of them! See ya!" With that, he gets back in the car, driving back onto the platform. I watch as he goes out and the basketball court closes.