Meddling - 13

A/N: Quarantine literally sucks! If we don't go back to school soon....anyway, back to the story!

Payton's POV

You woke up a half-hour earlier than you usually did, excited to spend some extra time with the Avengers(and to make an omelette because who doesn't love food??). Tony and Pepper had planned a valentines day party and you got to invite your friends. But, everyone had to have a date. That was definitely just so me and Peter would have to go together. Typical Tony.

You walked downstairs, on your way to the kitchen. Everyone was already up, ready for work and for breakfast. You usually cooked, as they apparently can't cook shit. Or Poptarts, which is kinda sad. "Hey, Pepperony and Clintasha!" The four waved at you, not noticing what you said until after you'd walked by. "Hey, Kid! Repeat that for me?"

You laughed and shrugged. "Y'all are mean to be, you just have to realize it!" Passing the living room, Bruce, Thor, Steve, and Bucky were playing a card game. "I am what you call the Jack slapper! Give me the cards!" "Thor, that's not how you play Slap Jack." They were all bickering about the cards. You looked over Bruce's shoulder to see Thor, had all of the cards on the floor, hitting them with Mjolnir.

Hi Stucky! Hi Bruce and Thor!" Steve and Bucky waved, clearly not noticing the change of name. Aww! They responded to it, how cute!!!! Bruce and Thor were the only ones not required to come with dates, as Jane dumped him and poor Bruce lost his girl as well. A/N if you haven seen the Incredible Hulk, it's pretty good and it'll explain this too 

The real reason you had woken up early is because you made a sort of heavy-duty glue in your lab. It wears off in a new hours, but it makes for good fun. You set your plan in place for after breakfast and then made the rest of the walk to the kitchen. I wonder if Pepper and Tony ever get married. I mean, they're engaged after Spider-Man Homecoming, but did they get married and then have Morgan or did they just never go through with it?

Making an amazing omelette with all of your favorite toppings, you started on French toast for everyone. After 30 minutes, you had a huge pile of French toast and bacon. Everyone came to the table and started eating. You got many compliments on your amazing cooking. Thor thought it was better than the goat ears! That man has a habit of eating weird goat parts....

When everyone was done, they all brought their plates to the dishwasher. Now, it was time to start on the plan. Pepper and Tony were in on it as well and both "bumped into" the targets on their way to the living room. They bumped into each other and you took a huge scoop of the "glue" and rubbed it onto Bucky's hand before he collided into Steve. Their hands touched, and now they'd be like that for a while.

Tony laughed loudly, as Pepper stifled hers, saying "haha, you're Stucky! Get it? Stucky?" Steve glared and attempted to swing at Tony. Father Stark shrieked like a 2 year old and Steve tripped, as he didn't account for the extra weight. "I'll get you Pepperony!" Pepper and Tony angrily replied, "Stop calling us that!"

"Jinx! You're welcome Bucky! Now you guys can spend some extra time together if you catch my drift" You wiggled your eyebrows, continuing "Imma go to school before you beat me up like homeless-ass Danny Rand and I'm staying at MJ's house tonight so you can't get me once it wears off. Byeeeeeee" Tony stopped you, as he still had something to say before you left. "You better ask Peter on that date today! If, i'm a Rony, they, you're a- a- a SOMETHING! I'll figure it out before the party!"

Embarassed, you yeeted yourself in the car faster than Barry Allen. "Hey, Hap!"

"Hey, Payton! You asking the kid a question today?"

"I don;t know, are you asking his AUNT a question TODAY?!" He was silent after that. And for the rest of the trip. You decided to text MJ about sleeping over, as it was friday and you had no idea how mad Steve and Bucky were. You thought about inviting Ned and Peter too, so you texted Ned as well.