- Chapter ten

Third person POV;

Third person POV;

Bill, Eddie, Mike, Ben, Richie and Beverly made their way into the Neibolt house, Stan standing outside and trying to find the confidence to walk in. He was terrified to see Lydia injured or worse

"Stan?" Ben called out causing everyone in the house to turn and look at him "Stan, we all have to go" Bill began, taking a step closer to Stan "B-B-Beverly was right. If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us, one by one, but if we stick together, all of us... we'll win. I promise." He continued, Beverly smiling slightly as they finally were listening to her.

Stan took a deep breath before stepping in to the house and following as everyone made their way down to where Bill had seen the well.

As they made it to the bottom of the stairs they all aimed their flashlights at the well poking out of the ground, blood splattered on the edge that all of them, although they wouldn't say, were hoping wasn't Lydia's

"Eddie, you got a quarter?" Richie joked as everyone stood around the edge of the well, looking down. This may not have been the greatest time for jokes but Richie was trying to do anything to distract himself "I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing" Eddie replied, staring at the well in disgust.

No one of them were really happy with the situation they were in, standing over a sewer well preparing to go in it but the situation they were going through made them all realise how much Lydia meant to them.

To others Bill and Lydia may have looked like they rarely talked but they actually were quite close, Bill often felt Lydia was the only one who didn't make him feel as though there was no hope left in looking for Georgie, she wanted to find him just as much as he did and she always listened to his theories, no matter how stupid they may have been.

Ben appreciated how quick Lydia was to accept him as a friend, how she was the first to call him by his name and not just "new kid". Ben wanted to become closer with Lydia, maybe she could help with Beverly, he didn't know her too long but she had already made a difference in his life.

Eddie was like Bill, the two didn't seem the closest but they were. Lydia would- somehow- actually listen to Eddie when he went on his famous germ rants, sometimes she would even help him go to the pharmacy and get his stuff if he believed the pharmacy was "too germy" that day. He didn't feel as much of a joke around her.

Beverly couldn't put into words how close she felt with Lydia, they had similar home situations and were able to open up to each other on their first sleepover. They felt like they were family to each other and couldn't imagine what they would have done without the other. Both girls knew they probably would have each other throughout their life, even if they became separated... they would find a way back.