- Chapter eleven

Third person POV;

Third person POV;

Eddie began screaming Stanley's name, slowly stepping down  the tunnel they had currently stood in. The others helped Mike finally climb in and followed after Eddie and Richie, calling out Stan's name as well.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the many tunnels and rooms of the sewers Stan stood in the centre of the room, spinning around in every direction as noises could be heard, ones he couldn't pinpoint the source of.

The noises came to a stop and so Stan took this as an opportunity to properly scan the room he was in. He pointed his torch at a staircase and slowly moved to the left, taking in every detail of the room and attempting to find a way out.

What sounded like someone walking, or running towards Stanley came from behind him causing him to whip around. A real life version of the painting Stanley feared from his fathers church was stood in front of Stan, she let out a loud scream before opening her mouth and running closer to him.

Just outside the room Stan's scream echoed the tunnel his six friends were walking through, Eddie turned to the others, a worried look on his face before running forward, everyone following after him.

Everyone continued shouting Stan's name as they ran towards a door and all began pushing it and trying to open it. Once the door finally opened they all clambered into the room, eager to find both of their friends.

They all looked towards the pouring water in front of them until Eddie ran away from them, over towards a flashlight that was still on and on the floor. "his flashlight!" Eddie yelled. Everyone ran towards him and watched as he picked it up, aiming it in front of him, letting out gasps or - in Richie and Beverly's case - small screams as their eyes landed on Stan, laying on the floor and the woman from the painting eating his face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!" Richie yelled, catching the woman's attention.

The woman looked up but her teeth stayed attached to Stan's face and looked at the six losers all shaking with fear and trying to decide what to do. She released her teeth from Stan's face and stood up, gasps coming from Stan as he attempted to catch his breath.

Everyone watched as the woman slowly backed away from Stan and into another tunnel, her eyes not coming away from the group the whole time. When the woman had completely disappeared behind the wall Pennywise's head came around the corner, causing everyone to scream and take steps back, as well as a string of curse words.

Pennywise slowly backed away from the opening "Stanley!" Beverly and Eddie yelled, running towards him with everyone else. The six of them all knelt down beside Stan and tried to help him up but Stan quickly backed away from them all, screaming no as they continued trying to calm him down "you left me, you aren't my friends!" Stan screamed, his voice cracking with every word he spoke as he cried "no! no Stan!" Eddie yelled over his crying, trying his absolute hardest to calm Stan down.