Draco's Boyfriend? (Part 2)

Draco's POV

I'm quite certain that my face is so red, I put the actual color to shame.
Although, I don't blame me. I mean, when Harry Fucking Potter holds your hand for 15 seconds longer than he should have, (Yes I counted) you forget how to function. It's just a fact. Especially when said Potter decides to, have his shirt roughly tucked in, and have the first few buttons undone to show his collar bone. He looks like a handsome sloppy mess, can you fucking blame me?!?
I think Blaise noticed me marking my 'thinking of Harry' face, and decided to interrupt my fanatics.
...Bastard...

"We should pack up the potions is going to start soon."

I mentally screamed.

"You know who is in potions with us!" I practically screamed. Pansy's happy expression faded instantly. She spoke up and joined me in my displeasure.

"Don't remind me...."

Pansy lazily fell back into her seat and I quickly followed.
Detention suddenly sounded like a wonderful place to be rather than that class with, him...

Sadly the Bastard known as Blaise dragged me to the class against my will. Literally. He was pulling me by the arm.
I would have sat down on the floor, and stuck a sticking charm on me and the floor, but bloody Potter just had to be there! Although I did not have a problem loudly announcing my displeasure for the whole world to hear.

Harry's POV
I watched as Zabini dragged a very angry Malfoy out of the library. Draco was screaming all sorts of things to convince Blaise to let him go.

"I'd rather go to bloody detention!"

"I'll pay for your new broom!"

"I'll buy you whatever you bloody want! Just let me go!"

". . ."

"Let me go you bloody bastard!"

And just like that they were out the doors and on their way to the potions class we shared. Ron decided to share his opinion and let out a very quiet, "Bloody Hell..."

For once I agreed.