Thats not a pillow

"I'm so tired!"
Draco threw his bags in an un-important place and flopped down on the couch where Harry was sitting. Draco positioned himself so he was laying his head in Harry's lap. Harry paused the show playing on the television and looked down at his tired boyfriend.
"You know I can't give you a welcome home kiss if you're on my lap right?"
Draco scoffed and didn't move a muscle. He turned his head and snuggled closer. Harry was wondering if he should tell his tired boyfriend just how close he is to his crotch.
"When did you get home? You usually get here after me."
Draco looked up towards Harry, and it became all to clear that he had no idea where his head was.
"Not too long ago. This recent case was really easy. Not too much so but the robberies we're done by a group of people, one of them was not as experienced, and left behind a mountain of evidence. The hardest part was finding out where they were hiding. The rookie had a prior arrest so we had his magic in the system already, meaning we could trace it. The other to was much trickier to find, the bastards left the rookie out to dry and were—"
Draco smiled to himself. Harry never realized it but he got lost in his words when it came to solved cases. He was always excited every time he solved one, no matter how simple. Draco thought it was adorable. His mind drifted elsewhere as he looked down and saw what his head was inches away from. Draco was tired beyond all belief and had no intention of following through with what he was about to start. He simply couldn't help himself.
"Ron and I ended up finding where the—Umm Draco...?"
Draco had moved his head to face his crotch and proceeded to Nussle it though the fabric. It was very soft. Was the first thing Draco noted to himself. He gave it a kiss, and then nuslled his head against it almost like a pillow, making sure to give himself plenty of room to breathe. Draco closed his completely fine with falling asleep right where he was.
"D-Draco!"
Harry was blushing furiously. Of course, they had been dating for over a year now once they left Hogwarts. So they had done many things before. But this was very new.
Draco looked up again, making sure not to move his head too much as he was comfortable. He looked at Harry with a silent, 'what?' Harry was mind-boggled he didn't know how to react to this. It seemed almost sweet and would be if Draco we're doing this on any other part of his body. Draco looked ready to fall asleep right where he was. Harry knew Draco's horny face, and he could tell that Draco couldn't care less.
Harry started to harden, because damn it all Draco was using his cock as a pillow!
"Owie, rude."
Harry just looked at him in utter disbelief.
"Are you drunk?"
"Nope."
Are you sure?"
"Yep. Not stop it your ruining my pillow."
Harry managed to let out a snort.
"Your just lucky you have a boyfriend who's big enough to use as a pillow. Now not that, that doesn't feel good but are you going to take responsibility for your actions?"
Draco moved his head a bit ready to get up.
"Nah, I'm to tired. Your my boyfriend so this-"
Draco gave Harrys crotch a good squeeze,
"Is mine."
Draco got up on his knees an pushed Harry so he was laying down. Still in his healer robes, he laid down on Harry putting his head on his chest, and laying on his side so he could look down and she the end of the couch. He put his hand back on Harry's prick and proceeded to innocently play with it. Treating as some kind of stress ball, as if what he was doing didn't have any effect on the world around him.
"D-D-D-Draco!!!"
"Shhh...I'm tired."
Harry was now hardening more and Draco kept his hand right where it was, while looking straight at it.
"There was this one a patient today- some collage student probably. He was muggle born, and came to the doctor just to get a free pass out of class.  He didn't even try to fake it he just walked in and said, 'I feel sick.' Nothin else, he just stood there wouldn't even sit down the bastard. He jus expected me to give him a diagnosis without putting any effort into it, like if your going to fake it fake it well—"
The more agitated Draco got, the more he used Harry's cock as a literal stress ball. Making his hand movements more agitatated and quick. Yet he still couldn't care less.
Draco continues to rant about his day, and Harry was panting and groaning. When Draco was done talking however, he wiped his hand on Harry's shirt and got ready to go to sleep.
"Are you kidding me?"
Harry looked down at the tent in his pants, then faced his boyfriend now asleep.
"Draco come on!"
Harry moved his shaky hand down to wank. He couldn't believe it. He was wanking with his very much sexual active boyfriend on top of him, asleep.

"Stop moving I'm trying to sleep"
"Oh poor you...."

Please leave one shot request on my other book