A deal

It was a well-known fact at this point. The fact that Harry Potter Savior of the wizarding world was bisexual. Most people didn't care, or we're worried that that meant they had no chance with him. There was one secret however that was not well known. The secret was spread upon a group of students. This secret was the person who made Harry Potter realize his true sexuality. The person who he very outwardly flirted with and dreamed about.

This person was Draco Malfoy.

Harry Potter's not-so-secret crush.
----------------------------------
Harry's POV
I am currently sitting in potions, not giving a flying fuck about whatever Snape is on about. I'm much more concerned about taking in every detail about the blond in front of me. He wasn't directly in front of me, Pansy was. He was next to her on my left. I'm not complaining, as much as I love starting at his blond hair.
Damm hair that makes me want to touch it. Mess it up whenever I please. Put my face in the center and breathe in the breathtaking smell of mint and salt.
I have to say having the ability to stare that his face and hair. Is so much better....

I watch as students get up to hand their papers in, the homework from Monday. I am grinning ear to ear, and praying I don't get called on before Draco. I can see him. He's a bit uncomfortable, he knows he will have to get up. He also knows I'm behind him. He knows that the second he sits up he will give me a wonderful view of his arse.

"Mr. Malfoy."

Oh, Merlin yes...Draco pauses. He stares at his desk paper in hand. I see him sneak glances at me a few times.
"Mr. Malfoy I do not have all day. Come bring me your completed homework or that's 10 points from Slytherin."
Draco hesitates for a mere second then gets up. Giving me my prize. I don't know what the prize is for but I'll pay him back later, but God was it amazing.
He had left his robes in another room and was wearing his tight black leggings. When he got up I saw it. Perfectly rounded, arse. Oh, if he could see the things I want to do to him.
Just as quickly as it happened its over, when he came back he avoided giving me a view. Even so, I got a little hard.
--------------------
Now Hermione calls me crazy, because of how much I obsess over small things like that. She doesn't understand. I'm not allowed to touch him, he's avoided me ever since he found out. I still can't imagine why Hermoine and Pansy told me he liked me back so why?
------------------------
The next day I found out. Once it was free period I tried my luck and began my daily search through the halls for my Draco. Hermione hid the map from me so I was forced to do this.
To my utter surprise today it was Draco looking for me.
"Potter, stop walking! I need to speak with you for merlin's sake!"
I stopped dead in my tracks and he came up to me, grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. I would have said something if he wasn't touching me. My heart ran in circles as he dragged me but was careful not to hurt me, he even kept looking to see if I was okay.
Then he stopped let go and faced me.
"So, umm." He said looking to the side. "I know you fancy me." We both are very aware of that. It didn't need to be said. Now I'm interested, what did he need to tell me? "Umm-I well...We...Maybe?--Would you--!" Draco was bright red now. I wanted to kiss him. I had an idea of what he was trying to say and I wanted him to get to the point so I could.
"Okay what I'm trying to say is. We can date, but no umm, you know--" He looked down for a second, flushed then looked back up. I was confused until I realized what he was looking at. No way.....
"We can't fuck. That's what I mean. At least not yet. I can tell you want to, you already have a problem to take care of-umm..."Down there--"
"Your a virgin aren't you?"
He turned beat red. Oh my lord, he's adorable.
"I personally believe I'm somehow lower than a virgin. The most I know is kissing and how babies are made. I have some theories but no one's really outright told me. I think at some point maybe? I just don't know how to do any of it..."
" You're adorable."
"That's beyond the point Potter."