What heart breaks feels like

2.2/20

"What heartbreak feels like"

..like someone is pressing to your chest, you can feel every pound of their weight, every inch of their hight, you can slowly hear their thoughts as you run out of breath.

..it feels like a full nose when you got the flu. You can feel the redness, still nothing will come out but you still can't breathe.

..it feels like a loss.. You remember when you were a kid and you had that one book you couldn't get enough of? And when you remember about it, many years later.. you go look for it and then you realize you gave it way.

..it feels like the rain falling in the wrong direction.

..like every broken bone, every black eye, every bruise, every tear.. nothing was painful.

It makes you think, wonder - how has everything I have ever done, led to this moment of feeling like you're having a heart attack and then you realize you're maybe a bit young for a heart attack.. how?

How could caring about someone be a bad thing?

How could I not see I was having too much of an amazing day? I must've known this was coming..

A heartbreak feels like you have never felt before. Like you ran out of words, of oxygen, of happiness. Like that other person just didn't care from the start, I mean how could someone who cares make you feel this way?

A heartbreak feels like a promise - you will never trust a soul, again.

And a few moments, hours, days later you'll realize that going through this is important. You don't want to but you have to and every heartbreak, you are a step closer to true, bold love.

With whom? With yourself.