𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 (𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲)

A vote is appreciated! It is important for the growth of this book!

《 ✐✎✐ 》

"Y/n, please eat I'm getting worried." Catra pleads as she tries to feed me a ration bar.

It's been three days since Catra took me hostage. My sword was taken and I was trapped in her room (she's a force captain now, which means she has her own room), which was guarded by soldiers. Catra acts like it was my own free will that decided to stay here in the fright zone; when in reality, she took me here.

"I'm not hungry."

"You said that last night too! Come on, at least eat half of it?" Catra pleads once again.

I said nothing and just took the bar from her grasp, taking one huge bite just so she could leave me alone. Her lips formed into a smile and she graced her finger tips through my hair, it was something she loved doing when we were in a relationship.

"You know that I love you, right?" Catra said as she leaned in.

I backed away and remained silent. Catra had been saying things like these and had been affectionate. If I would try to stop her, she would be angry and I fear that she might hurt me. I certainly didn't want to kiss her, especially not when my heart belongs to Adora. 

Her hands tightly gripped my shoulders and I tensed at the pain that she was giving. Her eyes was full of irritation and you could tell that she hasn't been sleeping. She leaned even closer, if she moves an inch then her lips would be on mine.

"Answer me, y/n."

Her voice was threatening. This wasn't the Catra I used to know and grew up with. At this point, I have no choice but to follow everything she commands.

"Yes, I know..." I quietly answered.

She finally did what I most feared, she kissed me. I remained still, my head was clouded and I didn't know what to do. Thankfully, the kiss was short and she parted.

"I'll get going now. Don't you even dare try to escape." Catra spoke to me one last time before heading out of the room.

Tears began to spill from the corners of my eyes. I didn't want to lose hope in Adora, Glimmer and Bow's rescue but with the days that had already passed, it's impossible to do so. 

--

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my torso as I fluttered my eyes open. I turned and was met by a sleeping Catra.