𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸

A vote is appreciated! It is important for the growth of this book, so please take the time to vote!

 《 ✐✎✐ 》

I checked my surroundings for any signs of presences. Once that I was assured that no one's watching, I plopped myself down on Adora and I's shared bed here in Bright moon. Queen Angella had suggested that I should get my own room, but that wasn't necessary since Adora and I are lovers. I held a picture of Catra and I, she had her arms around me as I smiled at her and she kissed my temple. I could feel tears run down my cheeks, I miss Catra.

I would never forget all the memories I had with Catra. Being a part of the Horde was horrible, but Catra and Adora made it tolerable. Catra is special since she was my first love. When we just started our teen years, we had a special relationship which lasted for about two years. She was my first and I can't just forget that. With me joining the rebellion it means that she's my enemy and it hurts.

Adora is now my significant other and I really do love her. If I'm going to be honest, our relationship was filled with more love than the one I had with Catra. I never really knew why I didn't fall for her immediately when growing up with her. I guess I was too blinded for Catra to notice her.

I didn't notice that I was now sobbing. I couldn't bare the pain I'm going through.

I don't want to fight Catra and I don't want chaos. All I want is to finally have peace.

"I thought you got rid of that picture, y/n?" I heard Adora's stern voice perk up.

I quickly sat up and wiped my tears to hide the fact that I have been crying.

"Have you been crying?" She questioned, anger obviously building up.

I said nothing and looked down. I didn't know how to reply, my nerves were wrecking me. I looked at her eyes and they were fueled with rage. She did soften a bit after I faced her.

"Y/n, I love you so much. I've done everything I could to keep you happy, isn't that enough for you? Catra had done nothing but manipulate you when you two were together and you still love her?"

"Adora-"

"Did you know that I've had feelings for you since we were small? It was painful for me to watch you be with Catra! Now that I have you, you still want to be with her..." She states as her eyes twitched indicating her anger.

I felt my heart break as I listened to her speak. I gripped on the pillow that was near by and tried to stop tears from falling even more.

Did she really think that I still love Catra?

"Adora, I don't love Catra! I love you and you've changed my life." I proved as I looked at her.

Adora stared back with a conflicted expression. She took a step closer and held my face in her palms, wiping the tears away in the process.

"There's too much going on and you know that. I think we should take a break." Adora spoke while giving an apologetic look.

She left a soft kiss on my forehead and walked away from my sight, leaving me to deal and process with what just happened.