𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 (𝗧𝘄𝗼)

A vote is appreciated! It is important for the growth of this book, so please take the time to vote!

《 ✐✎✐ 》

It's been three weeks since Adora decided that it would be better for us if we took a break. We haven't properly spoken to one another and this pain in my chest just keeps on growing. Despite being a team, we kept going on our separate ways. If I'm going to be honest, excluding me from important missions is just childish. Glimmer and Bow assured me that's it's better this way rather than interacting.

I sliced every branches that came in my way. I went to the whispering woods to think, but I got a little lost.

"Ugh. This is just GREAT!" I exclaimed to myself in frustration.

I looked up and saw that the skies were getting darker by time goes by. Fear was building up and I didn't know what to do.  Suddenly, I heard rustling by the bushes and my heart beat began to beat rapidly. I got into a fighting stance and I tighten my grip unto my sword. Catra went out from the bushes and all of my worries suddenly disappeared.

Catra would never do anything to hurt me. Well, that's what I hope for anyway.

When she finally stood face to face, she plastered on a sly smirk which made my breath hitch. 

"Hey y/n..." Catra greeted with seduction all over her voice.

She took a step closer and I toughened my posture to indicate that I was ready to fight. She seemed to get the hint; as she approached me, she lowered my arms as to assure that she's not here to fight. I put my sword aside and stared at her cautiously.

Why is she here?

"What do you want, Catra?" I asked with a stern voice.

She held my chin and observed my face. As she did so, old memories started to come back. My face heats up as she leaned in, just stopping when we're about one inch apart from each other. She directed herself on the side of my head and whispered,

"You're so beautiful, y/n."

I pushed her off of me and she began to giggle. 

"Answer me." I said, trying to avoid what happened just now.

"I'm here to search for a first one's tech and then I heard you." 

"Are you lying?" I questioned.

"Have I ever lied to you, y/n?" Catra shot back with a look on her face that I can't quite describe.