𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲

A vote is appreciated! It's important for the growth of this book!

《 ✐✎✐ 》

I sighed while sulking into the throne. My mother, the queen, had assigned me to take care of our kingdom for a week while she has duties to fulfill somewhere else. I wished that I was out instead, fighting along side my friends on missions. I just realized how boring it would be if I were to rule a kingdom someday. Glimmer would always rant on how being a queen was stressful and I now get what she means.

The communication tablet that Bow made for me started to glow and ring. I immediately smiled as I know who was calling. I quickly accepted the call and I was greeted by Adora in her She-Ra form.

"Y/n, I miss youuuu!" Adora greeted as she plastered on a smile.

A blush and a smile made its way to my face.

Adora really knows how to shift my mood quickly.

"I miss you too, dumbass."

"Hey!" 

We both laughed at the nickname I gave her. After we were done, Adora looked closer to the screen.

"So how's the kingdom of Cawdor?"

"It's been fine, but I'm bored. How's your recent mission?"

"It was tiring, but we managed to defeat those bots in the whispering woods! Then a village threw a celebration for us."

That sounds so fun! See this is why I want to be out of here.

"THEY MADE A CAKE OUT OF SHE-RA!" Bow suddenly appeared in the screen, both of them had a big smile on their faces.

"THEY ALSO HAD SO MANY FOOD!" It was now Glimmer who appeared in the screen.

"Oh come on, Glimmer you too? You were there?" I asked as I pouted.

"Yeah, I started going on missions again!" Glimmer exclaimed happily.

I was happy for Glimmer, but I couldn't help but feel a little down that I was missing out on their adventures. Adora noticed this and she politely excused herself for a while.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I just feel bad that I'm missing out on all those missions..."

"Taking care of your kingdom is more important, y/n. Don't worry, the queen will be back soon. I'm also coming to visit you so hang on tight, love!"

A smile made its way on my face once again and I felt happy once more.

"I'll be waiting right here."

--

I patiently waited for Adora to arrive. Once I saw her walk in to the throne room, I was immediately filled with joy. I got up and ran straight to her arms.

"Finally you're here! I've been so bored all dayyy..." 

Adora giggled and gave a kiss on the cheek.

"I can tell."

Her eyes directed at where the thrones of my parents are at. A sly smirk made its way to my face as I thought of something.

"Hey, you see the other throne chair over there?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Adora innocently asked.

I held both of her hands and locked eyes with her ocean eyes.

"That's where you'll be sitting someday."

Adora remained silent for a while. Her cheeks suddenly turned red as she just realized what I meant by what I said.

"You'd make a perfect queen, Adora. Both a warrior and a queen? How awesome is that!" I stated in excitement.

I really do see myself with Adora in the future.

"I know you're the one..." I shyly said as I looked away.

I heard Adora giggle, which was like music to my ears. She punched my shoulder and I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"You're the one for me too, you dork." Adora said right before giving me a kiss on the lips.