𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁

A vote is appreciated!

What if Adora is a big flirt and the reader is a very serious person?

《 ✐✎✐ 》

"Adora, we need to go back to the castle."

"Oh come on, y/n! We just got here!"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes I am. LOOK IT'S A CAKE MADE OUT OF ME!"

Adora and I went on a mission to save a village from those pesky bots coming from the Horde. Bow was supposed to go along with us, but after they had a 'secret' discussion he decided to let Adora and I handle the mission. I never got the chance to know what they talked about, but I didn't really care. After a successful battle with the bots, the whole village decided to throw a celebration party. It was a kind gesture, but we have other things to fix right now.

I grabbed Adora's wrist to prevent her from going near the cake. Her eyes trailed at my hand and she gave a smirk. I raised a brow at her sudden actions, more confused as ever.

"Being clingy now are we? That's cute." She said in a taunting matter.

"We have to go." I said in a stern voice while completely ignoring her claim.

Suddenly, she twisted her hand so now she was the one holding my wrist. It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to react. Adora also got ahold of my other wrist, all while keeping that stupid smirk on her face. She pinned me against the wall, we were unfortunately in an area where people couldn't notice us. I was completely trapped under her whole figure.

I managed to keep a straight face, but on the inside I was internally screaming. She leaned in and my breath hitched as my heart started to beat rapidly. Adora's smirk was now off her face and it was now replaced by amazement.

"You really are so beautiful. Did it hurt when you fell from the sky?"

"What?"

"Because you look like an angel." Adora said as she held my face with her palm.

I was caught off guard with what she had said. It wasn't the first time that she flirted with me, the fact that she's hovering over me just changes things. I couldn't hold my serious face any longer as I blushed at what she said. Adora's eyes widen in surprise as she witnessed what was happening to me.

"Did you just blush?" Adora squealed in excitement.

I just groan in response and averted my eyes somewhere else.

"If you tell this to anyone you're dead." I threatened as I furrowed my brows in annoyance.

Adora finally let go of me. She looked at the side while plastering on an innocent smile. Adora finally made eye contact and gave me a wink, smiling right after. I noticed that her face had a shade of pink, but I didn't want to  make the situation worse.

"This means that you do like me, right?" Adora asked with hope glistering in her eyes.

I playfully rolled my eyes and giggled at her child like behavior.

"Maybe... If you agree to go back to the castle, I might as well accept that date offer you've been asking me since last week."

Adora held my hand and started to drag me to the exit. Before we completely left the area, she turned back one last time.

"Sorry for leaving in such short notice, but we have matters to discuss in the castle. Thank you for the party!" Adora sweetly said our farewell and proceeded to drag me back to the castle along with her.