TWO

STORY ONE

part two

»»————- ☁️ ————-««

»»————- ☁️ ————-««

"you'll never be anything but a villain!" a boy shouted, throwing a rock at the other boy crouched in a corner. "that's all you'll ever be in everyones eyes! you'll never suffice to anything useful in the world, so what should it matter if you're dead or not?!"

"yeah, freak!" the girl beside him shouted.

the boy crouched in the corners lilac eyes glanced upwards towards the two, along with the others beside them. he pondered for a moment if he should use his quirk or not, but was stopped immediately when a third party chipped in.

"what're you gonna do, use your quirk?? that'll just prove that you're a villain."

eventually they all grew tired when the lilac eyed boy gave no other response than curling up in the corner.

once they left he unfurled himself and stood up, brushing himself off and grabbing his school bag.

"how humiliating..."

—☁️—

"what're you gonna do about, huh?" the girls demeaning voice asked as she stood above the other girl, "call your parents? its not as if they could afford a train fare here!"

"thats not true!" the girl said from the ground, but was met with a kick to the stomach.

"bullshit!"

"i can't believe your broke ass even wants to attempt to go to UA. i mean, with your financial status? no way they'll let you in!"

"why..." the girl seethed, her stomach hurting her even more than before, "why would that matter? how do you know that they won't accept me just because of money."

"because, even disregarding the money, with your quirk?" the words rolled off the bullies tongue with ease, "you'll never amount to anything more than a cheap construction worker like your parents."

—☁️—

unbeknownst to one another, both the boy and the girl were down in the dumps, their dreams slowly becoming crushed.

eventually the exam rolled around, and they both made it in, even though one was in a higher position than the other, the boy soon caught up to the girl and together they were both in class 2-A.

but, before they could even graduate, those thoughts and memories caught up to them again, and they began to doubt themselves so much that their grades slipped to the bottom two in the class.

they both felt like failures and they both thought that their bullies were right.

—☁️—

"and now they're both gone. head stones on a lawn." she finished.

the silence among the students, as well as the crowd, was unbreakable.

"and i'm sad to say that that's the way the world works. it isn't funny, it isn't pretty, and it sure isn't sweet, but that's our mission as hero's, isn't it? to make the work a better place? so maybe, just maybe, we could make the world work. but, of course that isn't the end of the story.

"let me tell you another story, about a boy and a boy..."