THREE

STORY TWO

part three

part three

»»————- ☁️ ————-««

»»————- ☁️ ————-««

"hey!" a red haired boy called after another boy, causing the other boy to stop in his tracks.

"what do you want, idiot."

"wanna walk to the train station together?"

"...sure. whatever."

unbeknownst to one another, both of their heart rates increased.

"can you believe that we're almost second years?" the red haired boy said, his eyes looking up towards the blue sky.

"its shitty," the blond boy responded, causing the other boy to look back towards him.

"whys that?"

"because, it means we're growing up, dumbass."

"you don't wanna grow up?"

"no."

"why?"

"because... i don't wanna pay taxes or anything!"

"oh!" the red haired boy laughed, "well, you wont have to worry too much about that! you're going to be #1, aren't you? that means you'll be loaded man!"

the red haired boy continued to ramble, but the blond tuned him out. he couldn't care less about taxes, he was secretly concerned about what would happen when they all graduated. would all of his friend group lose touch?

he hated the thought of that.

he hated the thought of losing the red haired boy.

—☁️—

"wow!" the pink skinned girl exclaimed, "you're moving to america after graduation?!"

"yup!" the same red haired boy, now in his third year, responded. "can you believe it? they called me over there to become one of the next top heros and work with one of the best american hero agencies!"

a black haired boy and a darker blond haired boy, as well as the pink skinned girl, gushed to the red head about how awesome it was going to be, but soon the red haired boy left them to turn to his blond haired best friend.

"whats wrong man?" the red head asked, "are you okay?"

"go away!" the blond shouted, standing up and storming out of the class.

the red haired boy stood there, stunned. what had he done wrong?

—☁️—

"they loved one another, but never knew the others feelings, and were too afraid of what the other would say. so, now one's moving away."

"now, the last story of all is my story, as well as my best friends story. his dad was an inconsiderate prick, and my dad was non-existent. both of our moms were hospitalized in a mental hospital, but became friends through that, which is how we met only a month prior to our first year at UA..."