~miłość~

Boyoung POV:

The weekend was now over and it was time to go back to school. So much happened this weekend and now...
I want to jump off a cliff :)

I get out of bed and walk into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I flinch when I see myself
"Wtf is thatttt" I say holding onto the wall.

I brush my teeth and put on my makeup. I walk over to my closet and put on this

I throw my hair up into a pony tail then walk downstairs

I throw my hair up into a pony tail then walk downstairs. Jaehwa and Mark are sitting on the couch. Her legs on top of his lap watching a TV show. They turn their heads toward me when I open the fridge. "Oh! Good morning Boo" Jaehwa says. I look over at her and smile. "Morning"

I look around the fridge and find nothing. So I grab a banana and throw my backpack around my shoulder and make my way over to the door. Jaehwa looks at her phone then back to me.
"You still have and hour and 30 minutes left until school starts wtf are you doing?"

Before she could say anything I scrambled out the door and started walking. I put in my earbuds and start listening to "Adore you" by Harry styles because that songs a bop ;)

Time skip

I walk inside the school and straight to the library. I look around and see that it's empty except for the librarians and some seniors who are studying. I smile and start walking over to my favourite section. The romance section. On my way over I greet the librarian.

Once I get to the romance section I look over every book until I see the one I want to read. I find one but... it's on the top shelf. I pout and try and reach it. I go on my toes and jump. Until someone reaches over me and grabs it. I turn around and see Jisung. He smiles as he hands me my book.

"Morning Boo" he says with his box smile. I can't help but smile with him "morning!" I walk over to the window and sit down and start reading. Jisung quickly grabs a book and joins me. We both sit their in silence reading our books.

He walks down the street with his two other friends by his side. One of them points over to a cafe and says "hey! That place looks good" the other one nods and they run over to it. They walk inside and he orders his drink. While he waits for his friends to order his eyes wander around the cafe and stop at a girl, who is reading a book while sipping her coffee. Her hair is in a half up half down style while wearing a navy blue sweater with mom jeans and white sneakers. She looks back at him and smiles while waving. He smiles back at her before one of his friends hit him. "What are you looking at?" He asks. He whispers to him about the girl but when he looks at his friends face he looks confused. "What do you mean, cute girl by the window?" He shushes him and points over to her. But he just laughs. "Stop joking around, theirs no one there!" He says hitting his back walking over to find a seat. He looks back over to where the girl was sitting but she was gone...

My mouth drops as I continue reading. The bell suddenly rings which scares me as I flinch. Jisung looks over at me and chuckles "You seemed to really enjoy that book" I nod and walk over to check it out before walking to class with jisung.

Time Skip

It was now lunch time. Me and Jisung we're sitting next to each other with him to my left and Jaemin to my right. Jisung still felt uncomfortable with me sitting next to Jaemin because of what happened last time but oh well.

"So how was everybody's weekend?" Chenle asks. Jisung peels over at me and smiles a little bit. I start to blush so I look everywhere but Chenle trying to avoid the question. But Jaemin has other plans. "What did you do this weekend Boo?" I mentally curse at myself and sigh turning my head towards a smiling Jaemin

Jisung pretends that nothing happened "I stayed home all weekend" he says stuffing his mouth with food. Haechan smirks and asks "really? I thought i saw you up town at the Christmas festival?" Jisung chokes on his food almost spitting it out. I widen my eyes turning towards him. And give him a 'don't you dare' look. He turns back to Haechan

"Nope I stayed home all weekend" he says smiling with the food sill stuffed in his mouth. Renjun rolls his eyes. Haechan isn't giving up though. "I thought I saw you and Boo there together though?" He says with the biggest smirk on his face. Jaemin interrupts "Oh that was me with her actually!" My eyes widen as I look over at him. Jisung does the same but with eyes full of fury.

Jaemin sees Jisung's reaction and keeps going. "Yeah we had a lot of fun! Right Boo?" He says grabbing my hand.  I stare at him with tears starting to fill my eyes. I hate being touched without my permission. Mostly because my dad used to do that and now it traumatized me. Which is why I was so scared when Jisung trapped me in the bathroom. Because my dad has done the same thing.

A bunch of memories fill my head as he keeps a hold of my hand. Jisung sees what's happening and tries to tell Jaemin in a very subtle way without making a scene. "Dude she doesn't like being touched stop" he says whispering
But Jaemin ignores him. Looking over at Haechan with a proud smile on his face. Every memory flashes before my eyes causing my head to throb in pain.

He walks closer to me with a deathly grin. With every step he takes forward I take backwards. My back hits the wall before he slams his hands next to my head and leans down next to my ear and says "you should think next time before you yell at your mother!" He starts to put his hand up my shirt. His cold hands dragging across my skin. Tears flowing out of my eyes. I try to scream for help but nothing is coming out. His hand reaches my chest as he...

My head throbs in pain as my other hand goes up to hold it. Jaemin immediately lets go of my hand worried. Jisung puts his hand on my shoulder but I flinch making him even more concerned. "Boo?" I quickly grab my backpack and walk up to the rooftop.

Jisung POV:

He grabs her hand and I immediately clench my fists and jaw. Wtf is he doing. Is he trying to make me mad again. Does he not remember what happened last time. I completely lost my shit! I know nina made him do that but still. I scared Boo and I don't want to do that again.

I can see her face goes pale and her eyes start to get watery. Jaemin doesn't even notice and is smiling proudly while looking over and Haechan. Her hands start shaking. "Dude she doesn't like being touched stop!" I say whispering try to warn him. But he ignores me. Her hands start shaking more and her face becomes as pale as a ghost.

She throws her hand up to her head pounding in pain. Jaemin finally sees her and lets go of her hand looking at her concerned. I put my hand on her shoulder but she flinches which catches me off guard. She stays there shaking for another second before grabbing her backpack scurrying out of the cafeteria. Running to the roof as I chase after her.