~Bonus Chapter~

8 years later...

"Kids! Breakfast time" you yell, they come running down the stairs and gasp when they see what's on the table. "Pancakes!!" They yell and run over to their seats. You chuckle at them and start making their lunches. "Remember we're going to visit you aunt and uncle today" you say reminding them. "Uncle Mark and Aunt Jaehwa?" Your daughter asks. You nod your head "Yep!" She celebrates by dancing.

You laugh and her and continue to make the lunches when you feel something wrapping around your waist. "Good morning!" Jisung says kissing your head. "Morning!" You say turning around to hug him. "You know the wedding is this weekend" you look up at him with wide eyes "oh yeah! I totally forgot"

He laughs and pats your head "I'm glad that Nina finally made a move on Haechan" he said walking towards the fridge. "Me too, it took a lot of convincing" you say laughing. "Yeah but now look at them, their getting married!" He says. "I know, I can't believe it, my crazy highschool best friend found love" I say laughing while chopping up food.

"Aunt Nina is getting married?" Your daughter asks. "Yes, she's getting married to Uncle Haechan" your daughter smiles "What about the other 4 uncles?" Your son asks. "They all have girlfriends, but i don't know if their going to get married" you say. He pouts and continues to eat his pancakes. "Alright well I'm off to work!" Jisung says as he hugs the kids and gives you a kiss.

"Will you be okay with them by yourself?" You laugh "you ask me that everyday, yes I will be fine!" You say patting his head. He smiles and gives you one last kiss on the head before he leaves. "Bye you guys! I love you" he says waving while closing the door.

You look back to your kids as they both look sad. "What's the matter?" You ask them "Dad left" your son says while crossing his arms "were not doing this again, this happens every morning!" You say. Your daughter sighs "He's too sensitive" she says "you were like that too you know" you say smirking. "No I was not!" She yells. "Haha your too sensitive!" Your son says to her. "Okay guys calm down and go get your backpacks"

They leave the table and run upstairs to get their backpacks. You sigh and lean against the counter when you feel your pocket vibrate. You take out your phone and see a message from Jisung.

Chick🐥

Are you okay? Did anyone
Break into the house?

Nobody broke in, everyone is safe!

Good!

Cause if someone touched
My family!

I would break their neck...