~Code: Bridal~

Boyoung POV:

You run down the stairs after You we're done texting Jisung and make your way over to mark. "Mark!" He flinched and turns around. "Come with me! We need to talk" I stomp back up the stairs as Mark looks back at Jaehwa with a confused look on his face.

He opens up your door slowly and peeks his head through. "Can I come in?" He asks. I nod my head and pat next to me indicating for him to sit down. He sighs and sits beside me.
"What do you want to talk about? Boy problems...?" My eyes widen and my face turns red "No no no!"

He chuckles "Then what is it?" I sigh and face him. "What is so important that you had to tell Jisung and now Jisung refuses to say anything?" Marks eyes widen and he scratches the back of his neck chuckling nervously. "Don't worry about it..." he says with a fake smile. I roll my eyes

"Just tell me! I won't say anything, I promise" I said sticking my pinky out for him. He looks at my pinky then back at me and sighs. He leans into my ear before whispering "I'm planning on proposing to Jaehwa" I stare at him with wide eyes as he stops whispering.

"Really?!" I say whisper yelling. He nods his head with a huge smile on his face. I jump onto him and give him a big hug "Omg I'm so happy for you!" He laughs while hugging me back "Don't get too excited, she hasn't even said yes yet" I shake my head "How are you going to propose ?" I ask him.

He shrugs "I don't know yet" a smile slowly creeps up on my face. "Oh no" my smile gets bigger as he says "You are not going to plan this whole thing!" My smile goes away immediately as he says that. "Please! I'm a girl she's a girl, I know what girls like!" I say pouting.

"But-" I cute him off and say "if I'm not planning it I'm making a very big contribution to help plan it!" He stares at me blankly. "Mark pleaseeeeee!" I beg putting my hands together. He sighs "No..." my hands drop "Mark please! I will make it so romantic she will have to say yes!" He thinks for a second before saying "Fine..."

I clap my hands together and get up from the bed and do a little victory dance. Mark stares at me like I'm crazy. "Okay, you have fun" he says as he walks out back downstairs. As he closes the door I jump back onto my bed and text Jisung immediately.

Chick🐥

Omg marks going to propose!

-_-

What?

I told you not to ask him!

If I remember correctly you said "don't do what I think your going to do"

🤔
You right
Carry on

IM PLANNING THE PROPOSAL AND I NEED YOURS AND NINA'S HELP

he let you plan the proposal?
Wooow luckyyyyy

I SAID YOUR HELPING ME

OH!
YAAAAAYYYY

AND NINA TOO SO WE NEED TO MAKE A GROUP CHAT!

You know nina will try and make
This proposal bigger than the titanic
Right?

I'll tell her when she needs to calm down
Pleaseeeeeeee🥺

Fine, only cause your cute tho💞

Hansjaossnsjwlsndiadn no time for flirting we got a proposal to plan!

___________________________

The Crack Den🤪

Boyoung:
OKAY MISSON PROPOSAL WHERE ARE MY AGENTS AT?

Nina🧸
REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!

Chick🐥
IM HEREEEEE

Boyoung:
We need ideas people!!

Nina🧸
I have and idea! Why don't we-

___________________________

Boyoung POV:

I look out the window and stare at the pink blossoms falling off all the trees and the sunlight beaming on them as the wind blows the blossoms away. Nina snaps me out of my thoughts
"I don't get it!" I turn my head towards her and look down at her paper full of unanswered math questions.

"Come on it's not that hard all you have to do is bring the 4 over to that side then add it to the x" she stares at me blankly "All of that came in one ear and out the other" I sigh as I look back out the window. "You seem upset...any reason why?" Nina asks me. I shrug my shoulders "I don't know, I'm just tired I guess" she stares at me for a second before saying.

"Call your boyfriend over! Maybe that will cheer you up" I look over to Jisung and see him talking to his friends. "He looks busy I don't want to bother him" nina sighs as she looks back at him with me. "How long have you guys been dating now?" She asks me. "Almost 6 months..." I say looking up at her with puppy eyes

"And have you guys kissed yet?" I think for second before shaking my head. She laughs "You guys are taking it way too slow!" She says to me. "I know but-" she interrupts me "No buts! Your gonna go drag your man to the rooftop and kiss him!" She says raising her voice. She takes away my work and pushes me slightly toward the direction of Jisung.

I look back at her with worried eyes but she just nods her head. I take a deep breath before walking over to Jisung and his friends. I tap him on the shoulder and as soon as he sees me a smile forms on his face.

"Hey Boo! What's wrong?" He asks. "Can you come with me?" I ask quietly. He chuckles a little before turning back to his friends "I'll be right back" they all smirk at him but he just glared back at them. As we're walking to the rooftop he asks "Is there something wrong?" I look up at him and shake my head.

"Of course not" I say smiling. He chuckles and slips his fingers into mine "Then where are we going?" He asks me. I'm silent for a second before I say "the rooftop" I look away trying to hide my pink cheeks. "Are you blushing?" He asks me trying to poke my cheek.
"No! Why would I be blushing?"

Time Skip

We open the door to the rooftop and walk over to the railing and lean over. He breaths in and asks "Okay, what is it?" I look down for a second "Are we taking things too slow?" He looks at me confused but then smiles and holds my hand. "If you want to take things faster then we can" he says. I smile slightly then look back down.

"Do you think we're taking things too slow" I ask him. He stops to think for a second before answering "Maybe a little" I sigh and turn to look at him. "I'm sorry" you say. He shakes his head "I don't care how long we take as long as I get to be with you" he says kissing my hand. I chuckle at his comment.

You walk over you to him and he wraps his arms around your waist while you puts yours around his shoulders and dig your face into his neck. "But I want to take things faster with you" you say mumbling. "Then we can!" He says pulling away from the hug. I look up at him "but how?" I ask him. He smiles
"By doing this..." he says as he carefully grabs my face and kisses me.