~Dating?~

Your POV:

You walk into the school about to brush with excitement. I walk over to my locker and open it up. A little letter pops out with a heart shaped sticker on it. I slowly smile as I pick it up and open it. I carefully open it trying to not rip anything.

"Dear Boyoung...

I know the last week has been pretty tough and that you've told me very personal things about you that you haven't told anyone before, and that we told each other about what we want our future to look like and our problems/ struggles and I am very thankful that you didn't tell anyone. Anyways! I wanted to tell you how much I care about you and how thankful I am that you popped up in my life. If you want to hear about it then find the next letter....

Hint: it's somewhere where you place your belongings during class"

I tilt my head. I'm guessing this note is from Jisung. I smile at the thought of him. But where could the next letter be? It's obviously somewhere in the classroom but somewhere where I place my belongings...? OH my desk of course!

I walk into the classroom and over to my desk. I duck down and look through it to find another note with a heart shaped sticker on it again. I open it and read the letter.

"Ahaha, you found it! But your still not done yet... Make sure you keep all of these letters on you! I can't wait to tell you how much you mean to me I've been holding it in for too long now that I'm about to burst! Anyways your next letter is in a place where you fill your empty stomach!

                                 D

That might have been too obvious... OOPS Good luck!!"

I roll my eyes while chuckling. He's basically a child. I run over to the empty cafeteria and look around on the tables. I can't find it! I then see a heart sticker out of the corner of my eye posted up on a wall. I smirk and run over to it. I rip it off the wall and open it.  

"I tried to hide this one a little harder hehe! Hope you didn't struggle too much to find it. Anyways I'm waiting somewhere to ask you something very important!! Try not to take to long finding the letters cause I've been holding this in for too long. Anyways your next clue is that it is somewhere where what you read comes alive!

                                 A

Hopefully this one wasn't too obvious either ahaha GOOD LUCK!"

I chuckle again stuffing the letter into my backpack. The place where what I read comes alive? The library! Sorry Jisung but it was a little obvious...

I run over to the library. But I forgot how big it was and start to search through every shelf. After 15 minutes I feel like I'm about to pass out. I sign and roll down the wall. When the librarian comes over to me and hands me the letter. "A young boy told me to give this to you" she says while smiling

I look up at her in shock. She really couldn't give it to me while I was basically WORKING OUT! I sigh and thank her and take the letter. I open it and read

"I know this must be very tiring but there is only one more letter until you can find me! Did you keep all the letters with you? If you did Good! I'm so excited to ask you this...! You have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you, I'm trying hard not to write anything in here BUT! Your next letter is back on your desk hehehe...

                                  T

I didn't want to make you think about where it could be so I just told you :)"

I smile and run over back into the classroom pushing people out of the way as I run. I run back into the classroom and see a letter placed on the desk with a stuffy placed next to it. My heart melts at the sight of a corgi plushy. I open his letter.

"Congratulations! You found the last letter. I've hid a secret message through out all of the letters, can you figure it out? Once you do meet me at the rooftop where I can finally ask you one question...

                                 E?

I look at the letter confused. A secret message. I pull out all of the letters and place them next to each other. I look at it carefully and see that it spells out a word. Date?... I widen my eyes. He wants to meet me at the rooftop to ask me if I want to date him?! My cheeks turn pink. I pick up the plushy and walk to the rooftop.

As I reach the rooftop I look through the window and see Jisung looking over the railing. I smile and slowly open the door. He turns around and smiles at me softly. I walk over to him slowly and look up at him. "Hi" I say quietly. He chuckles and takes a deep breath

"You know why I wanted you to come to the rooftop right?" He asks me. I nod slowly and bite my lip trying not to smile as the blush returns to my cheeks. "I just wanted to tell you how much I care about you, can I?" He asks me. I nod my head again. He takes a deep breath again and says...

"Ever since I bumped into you on that day we first met you have been the kindest and sweetest person I have ever met and I just have this urge to protect you from everything and everyone and I didn't know why I felt like that at first but now I do... you are so tiny and adorable and loyal and I just want to shower you with all my affection and treat you like a princess. You have made me want to become a better person and I have learned new things that I probably wouldn't have if I never met you. I've never felt this way about someone before but I'm glad that your the first one. What I'm trying to say is...Will you be my girlfriend?"

My mouth drops and I look at him like with wide eyes. Nobody has ever said anything like this to me before... I hug him and stuff my head into his chest. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist "So is that a yes?" He asks. I nod my head frantically.

He laughs and lets go of the hug. And sighs out of relief. He then puts his brands on my cheeks and pulls me closer. He clears his throat and says "can I?" I smile at him and say "yes..."
He then pulls me into a kiss and puts his arm around my waist. I feel something cold land on my nose

I pull out of the kiss and see snowflakes all over his hair. I laugh and start to try and catch a snowflake in my mouth. As I'm trying to eat the snow he looks at me as if I'm the only girl in the world. His eyes filled with love and affection. I can't wait to go on so many more adventures with this goof...

He walks up to my slowly and holds my cheeks and says.

"All I want to do is spend my life loving you and making you happy..."