~惊~

Boyoung POV:
1 month later

Jaehwa, Mark, Jisung, the babies and I are all in the park about to have a picnic. The cherry blossoms are falling down as we walk through the path. Me and jisung are holding hands while Mark and Jaehwa are behinds is with Jisoo and jiyong in their strollers.

"There!" I say pointing over to an empty space on the grass where we could set up. Me and jisung walk over and I lay down the blankets while he gets out the food. Mark and Jaehwa walk over and say "Wow, this is a good spot, I can see the ocean from here!" Jaehwa says. I chuckle and pat down the seat next to me indicating for her to sit there.

She hops over and sits beside me with Jisoo and jiyong beside her in there stroller. "So how is your guy's relationship going?" Jaehwa asks. Me and jisung both smile "good" I saw while taking a bit of my sandwich.

Mark then taps on Jisung's shoulder. Jisung turns to him surprised. Mark whispers something into his ear and they both get up and walk away. Jaehwa doesn't notice as she was in the middle of talking with me. What could they be talking about?

"So moral of the story his raccoon got ran over" Jaehwa says still ranting about I don't even know at this point. I sigh and turn my head back towards her. "what's wrong?" She asks me. I shake my head "Nothing, don't worry about it" I say chuckling. She looks at me with a raised brow and her tongue poking through her cheek. She clicks her tongue and says "Whatever you say Boo"

Mark and jisung come back and Jaehwa looks at them confused and starts to question mark. While Jaehwa is investigating I'm observing and can see that Jisung is nervous but holding in his excitement. He turns his head to look at me causing me to flinch. He sends me a wink and goes back into his conversation. That's weird? Jisung's never really cocky...

After a few minutes Jaehwa believed marks excuse and we all went back to eating. Jisung then pokes at my finger and I look up to him. He mouths "Come with me" I look at him weirdly but go along with it "Me and jisung will be right back" I say. Jaehwa smiles at me "Have fun" she says while trying to wink. I roll my eyes and link hands with Jisung as we walk away

"Okay, what was that thing with mark?" I ask him. He freezes and turns to me slowly. I back away slightly from him and laugh awkwardly. "You good?" I ask nervous. He slowly nods his head and starts walking straight again without saying a word. I stare through his back for a few seconds before running to catch up with him "Jisung! Wait up"

Time Skip...

I wonder why Jisung was acting so weird after mark talked to him today? Did mark say something or do something... I can get it out of him! I roll over onto my stomach and reach for my phone on the table next to my bed.

Chick🐥

"Why were you acting so weird today?"

"What do you mean?"

"After marked talked to you, you were acting all nervous"

"was I??"

"I asked you what happened but you didn't say anything a just walked away..."

"Hm... Strange"

"OK JUST TELL ME!"

"IM NOT SUPPOSED TO!"

"ahh, so there is something your HIDING!🙊"

"No! I never said that👀"

"You just said you weren't supposed to tell me something, indicating your hiding something from me...?"

"😳"

"PARK JISUNG TELL ME!"

"I CANT!"

"WHY NOT?!?"

"CAUSE MARK SAID IM NOT SUPPOSED TO"

"Hmmmm"

"??"
"oh god"
"please don't tell me your going to do what I think your going to do"
"BOYOUNG!"
"ANSWER ME!"
"DON'T LEAVE ME ON READ"

Holaaa ik this chapter is short but I just want to say THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS🥳

Sadly this book will be coming to an end soon but I'm already working on my next book so I would deeply appreciate it if you would take the time to read that too!

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY AND MAKE SURE TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND STAY SAFE

(btw happy late birthday Renjun!!❤️)