Chapter 21

Tris POV
The first thing that runs through my mind as we arrive at his home is revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge.

As soon as he closes the door, I pin him against it and kiss him, hard. He kisses back and when we break apart for air, he picks me up over him should and drops us on the couch. He climbs on top of me and resumed kissing me just as hard. I flip him over and he takes off his shirt. I'm on top of him, and my mouth flies to his. Then, all of the sudden, I get up and walk away, shaking my barely existent hips for effect as I walk out.

"Tris... Are you serious?" He calls after me.

I turn back to him, smile sweetly, and say, "Yes, Four. Mess with me and I'll mess with you."

I turn on my heel and go take a bath to get ready for work tomorrow.

Tobias POV
I can't believe she did that. That's so cruel.... I almost laugh that all of this was started because of me splashing her with water....

I shake my head and change into a loose fitting shirt and sweats. I'm not sure if she'll stay here tonight; she might leave just to top this whole revenge thing off. She got me back, I'll give her that. Now I just got to get her to crack in this act she's most likely going to play the rest of the night.

As soon as she comes out of the shower, with her hair in a bun, I try to kiss her, but she hastily evades me. So she's going to play that game. I can do that, too.

I shrug and hop into bed, and when she changes into her spare set of clothes left in my drawer, she tries to get into bed. I smile, sweetly, and say, "Sorry. Only room for one tonight."

She raises her eyebrows and laughs, then turns around and walks to the door. As she reaches the handle, I call after her, "Fine! You win! I won't splash you with water again," with a laugh.

She turns around, laughs too, and crawls in beside me, her head resting on my chest.

"Goodnight, Tobias."

"Night, Tris," I whisper back.