Chapter 1

He sits in the park. Stares at the night sky. He could see the stars sparkle. A street light next to him is the only source of light in the dark around him. His thoughts are with him. Him...the boy with the dark hair and the chubby cheeks he met this week for the first time in his life. He couldn't understand his own feelings. How could someone he just met stuck in his head so much? He never felt like this before in that short time and that gets him down. For minutes he sits on the bench and just thinks about him, saying nothing, just staring.

[Flashback Monday]

When Win undressed himself just to put on his swimming pants he felt good after the long holiday break from school. It's his third year now and he wants it to be a full success. He never had to do any hard work in learning for school. He always was one of the top students without doing anything. Not like his other classmates who had to learn a lot before tests. They were studying for months before the final school year's end exams. Not like him. He could enjoy the freetime after school a lot. He often went swimming in the pool in his neighborhood, training himself to get even better and faster in the fresh cold water. Water was his element, swimming his passion.

Today should become a good day. The new school year starts and finally there will be new members for the school's swimming club. He hopes that there are more potentional interested members than in the last years. All were good but there was not even one swimmer who nearly reached the time that he, the blonde vice president of the swimming club, nor the president himself, Dean, achieved. He sighs and overthrows the long white jacket with the blue stripes and goes out off the dressing room. He passes the office he and Dean shared, takes the appllication list from the table and goes into the swimming hall. Immediately the smell of chlorine wafts its way to his nose. A good and familiar smell. His heart pounds by thinking of the fresh wet in the pool. He loves to do competitions and can't wait to show the newbies what skills he has. But first work before pleasure.

All potential new members are standing in two lines and stretching. Dean, the president of the swimming club, stands next to them. Win goes directly to his right side, holding the application list. They also have around 100 viewers on the tribune. Students from all years who want to know who the new members from the swimming club will be. At the Thai University the swimming club is one of the most famous and most liked clubs who won a lot of prices. The good looking swimmers are a nice side effect.

„Let's start.", Win says.

He begins to read out loud the names of each new member in alphabetic order, waits for their response and strikes his names as result of that they are present. He's half way through as he sees in his corner of his eyes a dark haired participants who impatiently jumps from one foot to the other. Win turns his head to the boy and narrows his eyes to a slit.

„Hey you! What's wrong?", he asked.

Immediately the boy stops his doing, first looks to Win's direction and then straight forward, trying to be invisible. He feels emberrassed. Win goes to the boy and stands right in front of him. He looks over the boy's body from head to toes. ‚Cute, but a bit chubby.', Win thinks. ‚But still fit.'

Win never made a big business about whom he likes, no matter if girls or boys. The person is what counts, not the gender. That is why he also had relationships with both. Actually you can't count his exes as „being in a relationship", Win never does relationships. He wants to have fun, that's all. A little smirk is on his lips.

„What's your name?", Win asked.

The dark-haired boy still doesn't meet Win's view and still looks forward.

„Team.", he said.

„So, Team, what's wrong with you? Why are you moving impatiently?"

Team shortly meets Win's view, blushes and starts again jumping from one foot to another. He frowns, still quiet. Win gets angry.