Chapter 5

[still Flashback Tuesday]

Inside his apartment Team crawls into his bed, lying on the side and tries to sleep. His head really hurts, and it feels like it would explode.

'Maybe some sleep will help to feel better.', he thinks and shuts his eyes.

Just a few minutes later he gets a message on his phone. He picks it up and reads.

PHARM: I will come back later to bring you the homework.

Team takes his phone and replies.

TEAM: Yeah, thank you.

PHARM: How do you feel?

TEAM: Headache. Trying to sleep.

PHARM: Ok, see you then. Bye.

TEAM: Bye.

Team must have sleep for 2 hours when he hears someone knocking on his door. He doesn't move. Then again knocking.

Still tired and with closed eyes he answers: „Pharm, the door is open!"

He hears someone entering the room but still is too tired to open the eyes or stand up.

He mumbles: „Just lay the homework on the table in the kitchen. I will read it later."

The guest still doesn't say anything but goes into the kitchen to cook water for some hot tea. Again, someone knocks at the apartment door. Irritated Team opens his eyes and raises in bed. Another guest? He stands up and opens the door.

„Pharm?", he stares at his best friend with shock.

„When you are here, who is in my kitchen?", he asks.

„What do you mean? Is someone else here?", Pharm replies.

Team nods and turns to the kitchen. In that moment he sees the blonde neighbour from apartment 1010 coming with a cup of tea in his hand. Irritated he stands still when he sees Team and Pharm standing at the apartment door with open mouthes staring at him.

„HIA!", Team screams. „Why are you here?"

Again, he feels his headache getting worse.

Win sets the hot cup aside Team's bedside cabinet.

„I wanted to check how you feel. Oh, and I bought you some medicine." He takes some headache pills out of his pocket.

„You should take one now and try to sleep again.", he says softly.

Annoyed Team answers: „Hia, you can't just come into my apartment."

„But you said I could come in.", Win says.

„I THOUGHT YOU ARE PHARM! GODDAMN IT!", he rubs his head again.

„Team.", Pharm touches his arm.

„I think Win just meant it in a good way.", he says quietly.

„Go and lay down again. I will lay the homework here on the table, ok?", Pharm continues.

Reluctantly Team nods and goes to his bed.

Win couldn't say anything after Team's screaming. He was shocked about his behavior. When Pharm steps to him he shrugs.