Nervous // 3

N e r v o u s 

         Lolly didn't know what to expect as they walked into Jake's dorm room. The room seemed normal. She didn't know what "decorations" he was talking about, and grew antsy. What if it was a prank? Was something going to pop out of the corner? Or was someone going to throw pie in her face? 

          "Where are the decorations you were talking about?" She questioned. 

          "Their in my bedroom. I didn't want her to know I assumed we would have sex when we first walk in." He explained. She tensed up when she realized that this was sounding more and more suspicious. A boy she barely knows was coaxing her into the bedroom. 

          Of course, it was a little more complicated then that. For one, someone else was with them, and Lolly oddly felt more comfortable with him the more time she spent with him. Secondly, Jake didn't seem like the type. He was scrawny, and didn't look like he could hold his own. Thirdly, his story about the date kind of made sense..

           Lolly stepped slightly behind Chuck when Jake opened the bedroom door, expecting the worst, but only saw a normal room. 

          Except this room probably had hundreds of lit candles. The blinds and curtains were drawn, and the lights were turned off. "You left these candles lit while you were away?" she questioned, not approving of his nonexistent safety precautions. 

          Jake jumped onto the bed and turned towards them. Lolly let go of Chuck's hand when it started getting hot, and she worried about her sweaty palms. "Nobody died." he tried reasoning, but Lolly wasn't having it. She gave him a look that a concerned mother would give when trying to scold her child. Chuck laughed, and Jake looked away. 

          "That's beyond the point. Anyway, Imagine this, we get done with the movie, and I say that I need to get sometime from my room. So, I walk in, and position myself on the bed, like this," Jake positions himself so he is spread eagle on the bed. 

          Chuck is trying to hold in his laughs by shoving his fist in his mouth, and Lolly cover her mouth to soften a giggle. 

          "They I say something clever like, 'Are you ready to hear some sweet tunes, my Melody?' See, I did the clever thing with her name. Or I'd say, 'Come, Melody, and let my take you away with the soothing music of you moans.' I think that one's more suave" Jake kept going. 

          Lolly couldn't hold it in anymore as she bends over to laugh. She raised herself when she's finished, and wiped a tear from her eye. "And you said this was the first date?" she questioned. Chuck chuckled, and Jake blushed. 

          "Yeah, so? I thought it really sets the mood for some sexy time mojo." Jake reasoned. Lolly and Chuck just looked at each other and their eyes both said the same thing. Really?

          Jake started rubbing his eyes. "This is why I needed you help. I honestly thought this was gold." Lolly started to feel bad for laughing. 

           She looked around the room, and wondered where to start. "Well, starting with the candles, are you trying to have sex with her or set her on fire?" She asked. 

          "OK.. I may have gone a little bit over board.." 

          Lolly started walking around and blowing out some one the candles until their were only about 20 left lit. "This is a good amount. Keep it minimal." 

          "Noted, what about my foreplay?" Jake asked. Lolly blushed and it was illuminated in the candle light. 

          "I can't really help you there, but don't do what you were doing. That's a terrible idea." 

          Jake looked at Chuck for assistance, and he sighed. "Don't come in here before her, just lead her in here, so that way you won't have to say a stupid pickup line-" Not liking how her body was reacting to Chuck's speech, Lolly tuned them out and started looking around the room. 

          Some pictures caught her eye, and she walked over to them. They were mostly of Jake and his family. She was in the midst of looking at all of them, when a piece of metal caught her eye. She walked over to his desk where something laid that she would rather not have seen. 

          Black lingerie with metal clasps were folded on his desk. She picked it up, and her cheeks burned as she examined it. It was skimpy, and the bra was at least a DD. She doubted Melody could fit into it. It's not like she was examining her boobs at the Cafe, but she thinks she'd notice if they were that big. 

          She turned around to see that the boys were already looking at her. "Care to explain?" she waved the set in Jake's face. 

           "I was just about to get to that. That's the finishing touch. I'm planning on asking her to put it on, if things are getting comfortable." Jake said. 

          Chuck punched his arm. "You're a douche." causing a confused "What did I do?" from Jake

          "This wont fit her, and will probably ruin the moment, and her ego." Lolly explained to him. He sighed, looking disappointed. "I was most excited for that part." Jake pouted. She threw the lingerie at Jake, and scowled. "Then buy one in her size, and definitely not on the first date." 

          Jake perked up. "Will you come with me to help get the right size?" he gave her the puppy dog eyes. That's when Chuck stepped in. 

          "Absolutely not. You're not taking Lolly to a lingerie store. You're a big boy, figure it out." Chuck took Lolly's hand and led her out the door. Lolly looked behind her and waved goodbye to Jake. He raised his hand, and then he was out of sight. 

       "That wasn't a total disaster after all." Chuck joked. Lolly giggled. "That depends on you definition of a disaster." She teased. 

          Then they rounded the corner, and Lolly realized that the real disaster was just about to begin.