Blissful // 8

B l i s s f u l 

         Chuck Eddington has never done something that like before in his life. To be honest, he couldn't wrap his head around the encounter. It was comforting to feel her pressed against him, and he loved the feeling. 

          I'm going to need to take her to more parties Chuck decided. 

          That happened last week, and he and Lolly didn't do that thing where they forgot it happened. The opposite actually. Chuck loved to tease her about it and Lolly would reply with, "Don't pretend you didn't love it." Which that would be his cue to smile at her, and make her blush. 

          They were currently in the park, and Lolly was feeding some bread to the birds. Chuck was relaxed as he watched her tiptoe around, careful not to scare the birds. They have been spending more and more time together over the week, and Chuck's gotten to the point where he needs her company. 

          Lolly let out a sigh on contempt when she sat back down. Chuck put his arm around her, and they sat in silence. 

          That was another thing that changed after the party. They didn't need to talk at all to enjoy each other's company. They could just sit in silence, and be happy with that. 

          "Will you be my girlfriend?" Chuck asked abruptly. Lolly jumped and whipped her head around to look at him. "Me? You want me to be your girlfriend?" she asked as if she didn't believe me. 

           He just leaned his head back and laughed. "I thought that was obvious!" He teased. 

          Lolly threw her hands up in the air. "What part of anything you did made it obvious?!" but she was laughing, and so was he. 

          He took her face in his hands. '"I want you to be my girlfriend." He told her. Lolly seemed to snap out of a daze. 

           "You gotta stop doing that." She told his lips. 

          "Doing what?" 

          She looked up at his eyes, and giggled. "Saying things that make me want to kiss you." Then that blush found it's way up her face. 

           So Chuck Eddington kissed Lolly Knight. and he sighed into her mouth because he felt blissful.