Wasted // 7

W a s t e d 

          Lolly was delighted to know that she was drunk for the first time in all her life. When she and Chuck first arrived at a party, he kept a close eye on her, but she was soon captivated with the scene, and lost him somewhere along the way.  

          She wasn't shy here because the lights were off, and only strobe lights were on. She also found out that she was a light weight. After a few beers that were only slightly alcoholic, things started to become fuzzy. 

          She was dancing and laughing at everything. Lolly felt a pool of good emotions come over her when she finally spotted Chuck. She danced over to him, and grabbed his hand. The affects of being drunk were making you brave. 

          Lolly led Chuck upstairs, and he gently pulled back. She stopped and looked at him questionly. "I'm not going to take advantage of you while you're wasted." He explained. 

          Lolly just shook her head and laughed. "No." she spoke slowly, as if talking to a child. "I know. Come on."

          She led him through a hallway full of people, and may have bumped into Corey. She couldn't tell if it was her or not, but she didn't care. She had a mission. 

          They went in the first empty room they could find in the frat house, and Lolly closed the door. She turned to find Chuck roaming his eyes over her body. Her blonde beauty.. She was starting to be glad that she drew daisies on his notes. 

          "Take off your shirt." Lolly instructed. Chucks eyebrows seemed to go above and beyond his forehead as Lolly took off her shirt. He let out a slow breath when he saw that she had a tanktop on. 

          "I told you, Lolly. You're not thinking clearly." Chuck said lowly. Lolly didn't know how to explain that she was think clearly. Too clearly. So clearly that she was fearless. 

          She stepped forward and lifted Chuck's shirt off of him herself. "We're not going to have sex." She mumbled as she memorized his stomach. With her in her tank top, and him in his bare flesh, she felt right. 

          Lolly chewed her lip, and looked up a Chuck. He was breathing hard, and was staring at her. "Do you trust me?" she asked. He nodded, causing her to smile. 

          Then she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his waist. He returned the gesture and soon they were both standing there, him shirtless, and her semi shirtless. And they were both hugging. 

          Lolly would normally have found the whole encounter awkward, but her alcohol infused mind thought it was beautiful. 

          She doesn't know how hold they stood here hugging, but when they let go, she felt like a bond was just made. Suddenly, she didn't feel so drunk anymore. 

          She was pleasantly surprised that even with a clearer head, she didn't regret what she just did. Or felt awkward about it. On some level, It needed to be done.