Chapter 4 - Roaring Power

Izuku was walking home from school in deep thoughts about how he could use his quirk or quirks differently when he heard something from under the shadows in front of him as a puddle of green sludge approaches him.

"A medium-sized body cloak, perfect candidate, don't worry. I'm just gonna take over your body." The slime-like creature said as he plunges at the greenette. "Uhm, I'm gonna give you one last chance to..... nevermind." Izuku raises a hand and faced his index finger towards the sludge, "Light Attack: Flicker Beam." He shouts out as a bright beam of bright light shoots out from the edge of his fingernail as it blasts the Sludge Villain into thousands of pieces producing a massive shockwave in the process. 

"I AM HERE!" 

"Oh, hey dad!"

"Oh hey, Izuku, I see that you've Uhm, destroyed that sludge villain all by yourself."

"Ah, yeah, I guess..."

"That's quite impressive, now would you help me capture him into this plastic bottle and bring him in?"

"Sure thing dad."

(After a while of putting green sludge in a bottle)

"OKAY!"

"Ahh finally done, I should get going, mum must be worried since I'm already a bit late."

"Yes! now I must get going before my hero hours in the form runs out, and plus, I need to get this guy to the Police." All Might said as he pats the boy in the head with a smirk on his face as he takes off in a blast. "Bye, dad!" Izuku shouts as his father jumps away towards the local police station, 'I seriously need to work more on the regeneration aspect of my quirk, I have to heal dad a quickly as possible." He thought as he walks down the sidewalk, "Hmm, I wonder how Kacchan's been doing nowadays, I need to catch up with him soon."

As he walks down the street stuck deep in his thought, he heard a loud boom from behind him. A huge amount of smoke rose up from the air, Izuku immediately rushes towards the site of the explosion on foot but as he gets closer to ground zero he realizes that what's causing the massive explosion is none other than the sludge villain his dad has taken to the police station.

"None of our quirks are affective towards him!" A pro hero with the name of death arms shouts towards his comrades, "Everyone get back!" He shouts. 'why are they holding back so much, are their quirks areally that ineffective? or...' that's when he saw a certain blond-haired boy who seems to be have been taken hostage by the sludge villain, 'Kacchan, he's been taken hostage!'

The Sludge villain throws his liquid-like limbs towards the pro heroes as Izuku instantly teleports in front of them with his wings spread wideout, "Light Defence: Barrier!" He shouts as a golden force field formed in front of Izuku, easily blocking the attack from the green sludge. "YOU! It's you again, DIE!" The sludge shouts as he threw another attack at the greenette who stood perfectly still with a hand out facing the sludge villain, "Heavy assault: Planetary Flicker!" he said in a surprisingly calm tone as the sludge villain was almost blasted into nothing but a bunch of green scarps as a beam of bright light penetrates the villain's hull, blasting away the road and anything behind the villain along with it.

The crowd along with the Heros standing behind were shocked at the power display from the child unknown to the public and the son of All Might, the number 1 Hero. "Wow, I gotta say kid that was some amazing powers you showed off there but that was the most reckless thing anyone could've done!" One of the heroes scolded towards Izuku, "Alright then, tell me, who were the ones standing in front of the villain watching him wreak havoc and standing around doing nothing!" Izuku said to the hero's surprise as the press surrounds Izuku, recording and broadcasting everything he says. "A hero is one who risks their lives constantly to keep the innocents away from danger and protect the society in which we live in, not too stand around and do nothing while a villain is wreaking havoc." by this point whole crowd was silent as they try and process the words coming out of the greenette, suddenly the crowd erupted into cheers and praises towards the young hero. "There's no need to thank me, I was just doing my job, that's all," he said as he spreads his wings and with a flap of his wings, disappear from the scene, leaving everyone still in shock as his words were broadcasted all around Japan. 

In a white flash, Izuku lands near his household and began walking towards the front door just to be stopped by his father emerging from around the corner, "Oh hey dad, mind explaining what happened to the sludge villain?" Izuku asked in a teasing tone but got a hug from the older male instead, "We saw you on TV kid, what you did amazed me, plus you ever told me you could make a force shield." Toshinori said as he pats the boy's head. "hehe, surprise! Oh and be careful next time, you don't want to drop the bottle like that again." Izuku said with a smile on his face, "H-how did you know?" Toshinori asked in amazement, "I can see into people's minds and everything about them, I call it god's eye." Izuku said with once again a smile as Toshinori stood thinking how powerful his son has become. "Well let's get inside, we don't want to keep your mother worried for no reason."