Chapter 8.5 - Coincidences

10 months before the entrance exam (Yoayorozu residence)

Yaoyorozu P.O.V

I was reading a book on advanced physics of particle acceleration when I heard the front door of the house open up, I went downstairs and to my surprise, it was my father. "Father!" I said in excitement and surprise. "Momo! How have you been in my absence." My Father greets me with equal excitement, giving me a hug. "I've been great dad, what about you," I asked curious about his business trip." "Ah, it was very successful, I also have something I want to talk to you about." He said turning a little more serious. "Okay, father," I replied, very curious about what he wants to talk to me about. "I'm going to talk to your mother first, I've mentioned it to her already but I just wanted to make sure." "Azukaze! you're back a bit earlier than you said you would be." My mother says as she comes to the front door from the kitchen area. "How did it go?" She asks dad, "It went well, we made a fortune, I even got to work with Toshinori." 

"Toshinori!? Isn't he one of your old classmates?"

"Yeah, All Might."

"Huh, how's he doing?"

"He's doing pretty good, anyhow, I'd like to talk to you about the thing I was talking about the other day."

"Momo, could you wait for us in your room?" My mother told me which I just nod in return as I turned to wait in my room, 'I wonder what this is all about.' I thought to myself as I went back upstairs to wait for my parents. 

(A few... Moments... Later...)

'Knock Knock' "Momo?"

"Yes coming!" I said as I walk over and opens my bedroom door to see my dad standing outside with a slight smile on his face. "Hey Momo, can I come in?' My dad asks which I replied with a nod. "So, Momo here's the thing, I have a proposal for you on the matter of having you betrothed..." 'WHAT?" I said surprisedly on the sudden introduction of a betrothal. 

"Hear me out, it one of my business partners who happens to be an old friend of mine, we figured it would be a good idea to maybe suggest this idea to you and his son, so I want to hear your take on this." 

"I wha, ha, what, I mean, I don't even know who it is?!" I said, a little upset over the fact that I won't be with the boy who saved me besides that beach, "W-well, do you have a picture or anything"

"Oh yeah here's a picture of him, his name is Izuku Toshinori." My father said as he gave me the picture which showed a green-haired boy with white angel wings, I stared at the picture in shock 'it couldn't possibly be the same one, right?' A smile appeared on my face as I realized the coincidence which caught the attention of my father who looked a little confused.

Third Person P.O.V

"Have you meet him somewhere before?" Azukaze asks his daughter who was zoning out. "A-oh yeah... I've met him before..." Momo said as she puts a hand on her left cheek with a small blush appearing on her face. "Well then, what do you think?"

"Y-yes, okay..."

(Toshinori Household)

"A W-WHAT?!" Izuku jumps back in shock as his father explains to him, "I would like you to consider a possible betrothal with my friend and business partner's daughter, the decision is yours of course." Toshinori explained as he hands his son a picture.

"Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu, have you ever seen her before or know her?" Toshinori said as he looks to a shocked Izuku. 'omg, she's the cute girl I saved at the beach accident, how's the coincidence even possible?' Izuku thought to himself unknown to him he was saying his thoughts out loud with Toshinori hearing every detail, "So you know her, great, I'll that description as a yes?"