Chapter 12 - All Might

The door to the U.S.J suddenly swung open as a pissed off All Might steps in, "It alright now, why? For I am-" All Might look to his side and saw his son covered in blood with parts of his wings blown off. "You..... You Villains, I'll have you PAY!

All Might ripped off his tie and charged with unmatching speed at Shigaraki and proceeded to blow a hole right through the Nomu that came to his aid. "So you're the real deal, so you're the one who hurt my son!" 

Kaminari: "All Might, he's..."

Kirishima: "All most like a villain himself." 

Jiro: "I don't like the aura from him right now." 

All Might pulled back his fist and hit the nomu with a barrage of fists, each holding over 100% of his prime, "Triple Detroit SMASH!" All Might shouted as three massive holes appeared all over the monster until only portions of it were left.3 

The Nomu started regenerating as All Might plunged his fists into the beast, he then pulled it apart sideways, then he went up to its severed brain and crushed it in his two fists. 

"H-how? The Nomu was made to combat you at 100% master was wrong! You aren't weakened at all!" Shigaraki screamed like a child upon seen his Nomu crushed.

"Now, it's your turn, All Might rushed towards Shigaraki but the mist villain got in the way and teleported his hands away. "Get out of my WAY." All might screamed as he pulled his hands back and grabbed onto the neck of Kurogiri, proceeded to crush it. Kurogiri managed to teleport himself out in time but left Shigaraki completely venerable to All Might's other fist. "DETROIT SMASH!"

The 'Hand' Villain Threw up a waterfall of blood as his stomach came into contact with All Might's fist as he was sent backward into a wall. All Might was about to finish him off when Kurogiri teleported both him and Shigaraki away.

Without hesitation, Toshinori rushed towards his son and picked him up, "Yaoyorozu, Evacuate the students, the other teachers should be here soon, when they do, help the injured onto the ambulances."

"Got it, sir, but what about Izuku!" Momo asked, tears still visible on her eyes, "Don't worry about my son, I Am Here!" All Might said with his ironic smile, he then ran with near Mach 20 speed and reached the front of the gate as teachers and recovery forces arrived.

"Toshinori!" Inko, or more commonly known as Titan, shouted. She gasped as she saw her son in a near-death condition and put her hand over her mouth as she began to tear up. 

"Over there! All Might's son!" An officer shouted as a team of doctors rolled Izuku up into an ambulance, All Might, and Inko both getting in the back with them. 

"Hang on for a bit longer Izuku, you'll be fine in no time," Inko said as the doctors attached a mechanical ventilator over his mouth.

---------

(Time skip)

A stressed-out All Might could be seen pacing around the hallway as a tear exhausted Inko stared at the ground which a mini creator was drilled into by her accidental quirk usage, momo's no different as she laid her head on Inko's shoulder which is currently sulking wet, the others had come and gone back home. It is currently 9 pm, 7 hours after the incident. The lights to the operations room suddenly turned off as a masked doctor in white came walking out, the three immediately jumped up as questions like, How is Izuku, is he okay and how's my son came rushing out, the doctor calmly told them to calm the F#*K down and proceeded to speak.

"Your Son is alive, Mr. All might, It took us a while and some hard work, he had 12 fractures in his ribs and countless broken bones. Recovery Girl came and helped as well but we were only able to fix the critical. He will be alright after some time to recover, but unfortunately, he is still unconscious, but we do expect him to be awake soon." 

"Hopefully..." He added. This addition pissed All Might off however but he remained calm and proceed to respond in a more civilized way. "Can we see him?"

"Sure thing, proceed this way."

________________________

Sorry everyone for such a late chapter, it been quite a journey. Now that lockdown is over, shool's back and everything's as busy as ever.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, vote if you liked it, and definitely leave a comment if you have any feedback! :)

See you all next time!