Stormheart

Current time
Stormheart
I wasn't sure of when I regained consciousness, but I was aware that the magic chains had disappeared...
~What's he doing now...?~ I wondered, turning my head around to examine my bare wrists...
*How do you feel...?* Ator asked hesitantly.
*Like I just got knocked out by my brother...* I started my tirade but Ator interrupted with a annoyed scowl.
*I meant physically, not mentally or emotionally.* He growled.
I narrowed my eyes but focused on how my body felt...
*Tired...* I replied with a low growl.
Ator nodded as if to confirm something with himself before responding to my pointed glare.
*My magic is no longer attached to you... it's now a part of you...* My brother explained.
~No... he did not put his magic in my soul...~ I thought, the disbelieving expression on my face speaking for me...
*You doubt my actions, don't you?" His tone was amused... but I saw absolutely nothing to be amused by...
I nodded, figuring that lying wasn't really worth it and my brother chuffed with amusement.
*Let me prove it then.* Ator offered, an evil grin spreading across his face.
I narrowed my in disgust, daring him to carry through with his plan of hurting my soul...
*Don't you dare...* I hissed.
Ator grinned and lifted his hand...
I lost consciousness in a matter of seconds...