*

"Sometimes we want to believe that people are something they are not. But by the time you realize who they are, it's too late."
-

Legend has it that at the beginning of time when the fallen angel Lucifer fell on to the mortal realm he made a child of clay

Legend has it that at the beginning of time when the fallen angel Lucifer fell on to the mortal realm he made a child of clay. The Devil himself sculpted the most beautiful child with hopes of giving it life and hellish cosmic gifts to destroy the mortal realm and get vengeance to the false god that banished him.

When the false god heard of a child being sculpted of clay by Lucifer, the false god sent down one of his angels to the depths of hell to retrieve the unborn child to be kept hidden from The Devil knowing of its chaos. The false god knew that giving life to the clay child would bring upon the destruction of the mortal realm that the false god loved so much.

Centuries later, the demon goddess Lilith would infiltrate Heaven and take back the unborn clay child from the false god, and give it only life. Lilith hid the clay child with a spell to disguise him as a mortal, and left the child among the hands of the mortal beings of the Stilinski family awaiting for the day that the clay child would transition into adult hood to bring the end of times.