1 - Amity

STILINSKI HOUSEHOLD; 8 am

"Wake up." A woman's whisper could be heard right by Caliban's ear. Caliban quickly jolted up, breathing heavy as he was panicked by the unknown whisper. He looked around the room as the nightmare he's been having recently has sent him down into a hole of madness.

He closed his eyes seeing fire, chaos, and pain. Caliban opened up his eyes again and shook it off taking it only as a sign that his subconscious was telling him that he was stressed as dreams tend to do.

"Knock, knock." He heard the voice of his not-so-much-older brother Stiles knock lightly on his door. "Nightmare again?" Stiles asked curiously as he leaned on the doorway of his not-so-much-younger brother's door.

"Yeah." Caliban replied back as he crashed back into his bed. He looked to his nightstand to see a photo of him and Scott together. Caliban smiled lightly as it filled his heart with warmth to wake-up to a handsome face framed on his nightstand.

Stiles left the room, and they both got ready for school following their usual morning routines of arguing over the bathroom. "Quit arguing the both of you and share the damn bathroom!" Their dad yelled loudly per usual.

After getting ready they both ran down the stairs to eat breakfast together as a family. "How'd you sleep kid?" Noah asked being fatherly towards his adopted son.

"Nightmares. Same one for the third time this week." Caliban replied being exhausted by the amount of terror that his nightmares have been giving him.

"What do you see?" His dad asked wanting to get into it in hopes that talking about it would help relieve whatever stress Caliban was going through. Caliban paused as he was eating his cereal and thought about it deeply as he couldn't forget it but neither point out exactly.

"I-i don't know. Just fire but it's more so of the feeling of... anger? And sometimes I see... A throne?" Caliban replied as he was confused as everyone else was in the table. None of this made sense to Noah, and out of all people neither Stiles.

"Right..." Noah said speechless not knowing an exact reply to comfort his son. Noah looked at his blood-son with worry knowing that something wasn't right. Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, but three times means that something is wrong. Noah had a hunch but Stiles simply ignored it as it was the last thing on their mind.

The pack has been going through so much lately that worrying about a nightmare is the last thing for the pack to stress out about. All paranormal beings are being hunted down in Beacon Hills by highly trained hunters. The pack has what is remaining of the paranormal of Beacon Hills hiding in an abandoned church as they know it'll be the last place someone looks for them at.

"Well don't forget Caliban, tonight is your 18th." His father reminded him and Caliban choked on his cereal as he had completely forgotten. "We're celebrating it. You only turn 18 once right?" Noah said cheerfully knowing that he could lose both of his sons at any moment and that every moment together was a moment to cherish. Noah was most worried about Caliban, he knew that this time things would be very different for him.

Noah got up from the table and patted Caliban's back. "See you tonight dad." Caliban dismissed his father as he finished up his last take from his cereal.

"Happy Birthday Caliban. See you both later tonight, and don't do anything stupid. For the love of god, stay in school today." Noah begged for them so that he could stop getting calls about their absences in class.

"We'll try." Stiles said sarcastically and Noah rolled his eyes and left.

_______

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL; 9 am