5 - The Rise

PRINCIPAL GRAY'S OFFICE; 10 am
3rd Person

"He's getting stronger." Noah spoke up as he sat down in the chair watching Lilith, the demon goddess, look out the window to see the sunlight touch the surface world that she hated so much. "What's happening to him?"

"You know exactly what's happening to him." Lilith responded bluntly. "You knew what you were getting yourself into when you took the child with you. You agreed to the terms and conditions of the Dark Lord to care for the child." Noah gulped as he doesn't regret it, but deep down he had hope that he could take the child away from its true destiny. "Caliban Morningstar is the prophecy. To fulfill the prophecy he must do the acts of the Nazarene. He sacrificed himself to save his pathetic little friends, healed your wounded blood child, controlled over nature when he changed the weather this yesterday morning..."

"He'll kill us all." Noah gasped as Caliban is following the prophecy without guiding himself to it. "Is it even possible to stop it?" Noah asked and Lilith chuckled at his foolishness.

"The Dark Lord had a reason as to why he chose you Sheriff Stilinski. He knew you couldn't deny the offer to save a child from his true fate." Lilith tells him and she remembers a memory of the mortal. "You do remember what happened when you disobeyed the Dark Lord right? It's a tragedy what happened to your wife." Lilith mocked Noah as Noah learned his lesson and she turned back to the window staring back outside. "It would be a bigger tragedy if it were your son." Lilith threatened Noah and he looked at her with rage as Stiles and Caliban were the only two things he cared about in this life.

Noah wasn't going to let the Dark Lord take back Caliban, not now, and not ever. But if Noah interfered, he would harm Stiles in return. And if Caliban were to achieve his full power, they'd be all dead. Prices had to be paid to do something and they weren't prices that Noah was willing to pay.

________________
SCOTT'S HOUSE; 10 am
Caliban

I wake up breathing heavy as I had another nightmare. I lay in bed with Scott completely passed out besides me as he sleeps peacefully. Multiple fans blow air at us to keep the room cool but no matter how many fans and how low the A.C can go, nothing seems to be cooling the room down.

I sneak out of Scott's bed slowly and as I do, I feel a hand grab on to my wrist. I flinch a little being nervous and see Scott gripping on to my wrist as he begins to wake up. "Hey." He says in his very tired yet sexy morning voice. "It's so hot in here." He complains as he slept completely naked last night, yet he's still drenched in sweat.

"I know." I sigh as I'm completely fine. I hear crows squawk outside the window, and see a flock of them fly by the window of Scott's room. One of the crows crashes into the window, flying itself straight on to Scott's bedroom floor. I watch the crow lay with it's wings and body completely broken and bent as it twitches.

"What the hell?" Scott says nervous as he's brave about this. We both get up from the bed as Scott puts on his underwear and look outside the window to see the sky around the house completely red.

The doorbell rings and I look at Scott nervously. "I'll answer it, get dressed." I command Scott as he's only in his underwear, and walk out of his room. I run down the stairs hearing the doorbell ring again.

I open the door and as I do, I spot three people with black cloaks on with very gothic looks to themselves. "Hello." I greet them confused and as they look at me they feel relieved and joyful.

"I am in the presence of my lord!" The man with the mustache gasps and he bows down to me as the two women with him bow down as well.

I stare at them awkwardly not knowing what this is about. "Who are you?"

"I am Anton Lavey, Black Pope of the Church of Satan and these are my cardinals." The man with the mustache responds back. "I faked my death to prepare for this day." The man tells me in full confidence and I have no choice but to laugh.

"I'm so sorry." I say out of respect as they stay serious truly believing something about me. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"We followed a dark star from the west." One of Anton's cardinals says hysterically. "The signs are impossible to miss: the temperature in this house, a home built on the land over the portals to Hell, and the crows worshipping from above!" As she continues to talk I begin to believe that she may be right, but what am I?

"The omens are complete... You're the chosen one." The other cardinal speaks as she admires me.

"The time has come to remove the scales from your eyes, and show you your true power." Anton Lavey begins to try to inspire me but I feel all so confused as to what is actually happening.

"Is this some sort of prank?" I chuckle not knowing if there are film crews hiding somewhere trying to get a reaction out of me. "Because all of this is sounding ridiculous to me."

"You really don't know do you..." Anton walks towards me and he stares directly into my eyes. As I stare at his eyes back I see no soul, I feel the emptiness and longing for something... For someone. "Have you ever wondered who you really are? Where you really come from child? What your true destiny is?"

"Yeah, I was born and raised in Beacon Hills. Noah Stilinski is my father."

"No child." He chuckles and I look at him confused. "Noah is not your father. Not by blood, and not by nature." Anton says seriously and as the news hits me, I don't believe it. "That family isn't your family. You're not one of them. You've never been one of them."

"No. You're lying." I begin to get anxious and as I get anxious I feel the power surge through me. I begin to get overwhelmed as Anton continues to talk and break the news to me. "Stop... Stop."

"Caliban?" I hear Scott's voice from behind me with a worried tone rush down the stairs.

"You're a Morningstar! You're the chosen one! Open your eyes child!" Anton continues to speak and I continue to get overwhelmed by him as I begin to feel something over take me.

"STOP!" I scream and as I do I let out a blast of energy causing the three satanist to fly out of the house and into the road. Scott flies down his hall as parts of the house fly out into the street. I feel a dark rush and I feel anger and rage come with my confusion of what I really am.

I walk out of the house and see the disaster I've caused to Scott's house feeling the greatness of this suppressed power. I begin to hear police sirens approach me as someone must've called federal enforcement on to me.

I see two police cars approach me as they speed towards me. I stand in the middle of the road in my underwear and t-shirt and raise one hand into the air feeling an energy around the two police cars. I twist my hand clockwise and raise it in the air as I watch the two police cars flip upside down into the air.

"Caliban!" I hear Scott's voice from the direction of his house. I look at him to see him hurt and covered in blood. "What're you doing?!" He shouts in confusion not knowing what's happening.

"I need answers." I respond back to him as I feel the power flow through me. I've never felt such power in my life! I feel all things evil, and it comforts me. The feeling of the power relieves me that I can never be scared.

"Of what?"

"The truth." I tell him as I command his mind to go into a slumber. I watch Scott's body crash to the ground, and watch him sleep.