6 - The Dark Star Of The West

STILINSKI HOUSEHOLD; 3 PM
Third Person

Noah drives up to the house after his shift finishes after the disaster that had happened with Caliban. Caliban had injured four of Noah's men and he knew that Caliban was responsible for it. The pack has spent hours trying to find Caliban but Noah only knew where he would actually be. Noah was the only one that could confront his son and hope to change him.

He walks into the house and as he does he finds things floating around the house. Noah gets nervous as he quickly takes out his phone sending a text with 'Come home NOW' to Stiles. Noah's biggest fear and failure had finally happened. The thing he tried hard to prevent  finally happened.

"Caliban?" Noah shouts as he walks into the house seeing his couch floating in mid-air. He walks deep into the house finding Caliban sitting on a chair by the window. Caliban breathes heavily as he looks to be anxious and very overwhelmed. "Son..." Noah says softly and calmly trying to approach him without making the situation worse.

"Don't call me that." Caliban snaps as he clenches his jaw. "What am I?" Caliban asks in fear and anger.

"... You're not well Caliban." Noah spoke up as Caliban dropped all the floatings things back to their place on the floor. "Let me help you."

"Help me?" Caliban responded with a break in his voice as he began to slightly cry. "All you've done is lie to me. My entire life is a lie." Caliban expressed his feelings to the man that claimed to be his father.

"Caliban-"

"Why did you lie to me? Why would you keep this away from me? Why not tell me? And don't try to lie, I can read your mind." Caliban spoke hysterically wanting answers as he was the most broken he had ever been. For the first time in his life, he was lost. Caliban didn't know what he was.

"To protect you." Noah responded as simple as he could. Caliban looked into Noah's mind searching through his memories and finding what he needed to find.

_______________

18 Years Ago

A baby's cry could be heard from outside the Stilinski's front door. A knock had follow along as it was storming outside. It was the worst storm that Beacon Hills had ever been through.

Noah and his wife had been playing and cooing at their 2 month old baby Stiles. "Who could it be during this kinda storm?" Noah's wife, Claudia, had responded confused as she held Stiles in her arms, continuing to coo at him.

"I don't know. I'll get it." Noah's curiosity had stroke him and he went to the front door to be greeted by a woman dressed in a huge black cloak holding a basket with a black sheet over it. A sheer whimper of a baby could be heard from the basket, and it made Noah curious as to what was happening.

"You've been chosen Noah." The woman began. "The Dark lord has chosen you to care and raise the child born from the hands of Lucifer." The woman lifted the black sheet over the basket revealing the most beautiful baby Noah had ever seen. The baby had giggled at the sight of Noah, and Noah felt warmth. "This child is destined for greatness like his father." Noah knew what he had to do given the offer.

_______________
PRESENT

"You thought you could save me." Caliban gasped as he opened his eyes seeing his father's true intentions. "But instead you lied. You made me believe that I was one of you." Caliban began to get frustrated once again with his anger uncontrolled. His temper began to rise and the house began to quake as his temper began to rose. "How could you do that to me?"