A day with Ming

Ming POV
" My Kit Kat, are you excited to see Beam Beam? He is staying overnight." I said, helping Kit to get dressed.

" I can't wait to see him, daddy Ming."My Kit Kat said and clapped his hand.

" Shall we pick him up at Uncle Alex and Auntie Ashley's house?"  I said; he jumped with excitement and hummed.

" Let's finish breakfast, and then we will go," I said,

" Okay, daddy Ming," he said and went to his chair; I had not planned any activities, so I let them decide after picking Beam Beam up.

After we finished the cereals, I helped him put on his trainer, and then we left the apartment, sat in the car, and went to A's sibling's house.
" Hey Alex, I am on my way to pick up Beam Beam. How's him?"
" He is eating his breakfast. How long are you going to be there?"
" Maybe 15-20 minutes? It also depends on the traffic."
" Okay, we will wait until you come. Just let you know that Forth will probably ring you three to five times to check on Beam."
" What the... He is way too possessive!"
" Well, he is his angle. Anyway, Beam, do you want to say hi to uncle Ming."
" Hi, uncle Ming!"
" Hiya Beam Beam. You doing well?"
" Yeah, I am doing good. Where's Nong Kit?"
"He is sitting at the back; my Kit Kat, Beam Beam, wants to say Hi."
" Ahhh! P'Beam!P'Beam!" Kit shouts; I almost turn deaf and hold the wheel tight.
" Nong Kit! My ear hurt but Hi."

" Kit Kat." I sigh," Don't shout while I am driving; it is dangerous, and you can hurt Beam Beam's ear."

" Sorry, Daddy Ming. I'm just excited to see P'Beam, and sorry, P'Beam." He apologises,
" It is alright, Nong Kit and Uncle Ming. I can't wait to spend time with you all."
" We can't wait too!"
" I wish daddy is here too...."
" Beam Beam, your daddy will be back soon. You would be surprised how quickly it will be the weekend."
" Daddy... hic"
" Is P'Beam sad?"
" I miss daddy... I want to find daddy."
" Beamie, do you remember what we said before? Daddy will call you in the afternoon and night, so why don't we go to the garden to take some photos of some flowers for your daddy?"
" Flowers for daddy? I will take photos of pretty flowers for daddy."
" We are almost there; see you at the mansion."
"See you soon." My Kit Kat is amazed when we drive past the A's sibling mansion.
" Daddy Ming, the house is big. So much bigger than our home. " He tells me,
" Kit Kat wants a bigger house?" I ask; if he wants, I definitely will buy it.

" I like our home and don't want too many people. Just you and me," he said. Unfortunately, I am driving; Otherwise, I would give him a big hug with kisses. How could he be so caring? After we arrive, I let my Kit Kat come out and carry him; I see Alex move Beamie and Ashley, making him laugh,

" P'Beam!" My Kit Kat yelled, trying to reach out.
" N'Kit!" Beam Beam shout,
" Beamie and Kit, don't shout!" Ashley said,
" Kit, listen to auntie Ashley," I said; they gave us a quick look and said,
" Sorry, daddy/Uncle Ming, Auntie Ashley and Uncle Alex."  I rub his hair and smile while Ashley kisses Beam's cheek. Alex stares and sighs.
I put my Kit Kat down, and then he goes to Beam Beam; they hug each other, holding hands, and go inside the mansion.
" I go look after them,"  Ashley told us and went in,
" Are you bringing them anywhere?" Alex asks; I smile awkwardly. Alex sigh
" I bring Beam Beam back to the flat, then decide afterwards. I can't get him to an amusement park; Forth will kill me." I said,
" He will kill you because he hasn't been to Amusement Park with Beam yet. You got to decide on your own; you are a dad now."
" That word hit me," I tell him,
" You still have to admit it, anyway. The Beam might wake up and cry during the night because he misses Forth. Forth might ring you a few times to check up on Beam, so be prepared." Alex smirk,
" Damn, aren't they possessive with each other?" I shake my head,
" Isn't you possessive with Kit, too?" he asked; I whistled.
" You are possessive with Ashley too. I saw how you were jealous when Ashley kissed Beam Beam." I tease him; Alex coughs to hide the embarrassment. At the exact moment they come out, Ashley looks at us and asks,
" Anything happens?"
" Just talk about how much how possessive Alex is to you," I said honestly,
" Ming!" he said with some redness caused by shyness; I chuckled and put Kit Kat in the car first, then I put Beam Beam while the servants put his bags in my vehicle.
" Bye, Auntie Ashley and Uncle Alex. I have a fun time." Beam Beam said,
" Bye, Beamie, see you tomorrow," Ashley said and kissed him. Beam Beam, catch it; so cute.
" See you soon, Beam; make sure to be a good Phi and take care, Kit." he waved at Beam, who sat near the window.
" Ai Alex, you should see below him a kiss too," I yell and laugh,
" Ming, if you still want your private part. Go away." Alex said, and he was annoyed by me. I better drive off before my ball gets cut off. I see Ashley giggling from the back mirror while Alex gives her a severe look, and then Ashley acts cute to get away. I know Alex will weaken and be sweet since Ashley is his weak spot.
" Daddy Ming, P'Beam have to take a lot of pictures. P'Beam has taken mine picture too." Kit Kat said and clapped his hand,
" That's great, Beam Beam. Could you take Kit and me picture too" I ask,
" No problem, uncle Ming; I would love to take it too. It is so fun to take photos; Auntie Ashley said one day I could be a photographer." Not surprising that he got some art genes. After all, he is a Baramee.
" Thank you, P'Beam! You are the best Phi for me."Kit Kat said and held his arm,
"Awww, you're the best nong, N'Kit." Beam Beam said and patted his head.
" Boys, what about Nong Yo? Isn't Yo your guy best friend?" I ask; I don't want them to forget Wayo; I want to support each other one day. Although he is still a baby, things will be different when they grow up.
" Nong Yo is the best as well. He is so cute." Beam Beam said,
" Yeah, N'Yo is cute and chubby. I want to give him a huge." Kit Kat said, acting like giving a hug.
" He is our favourite nong." They both said at the same time and giggled.