Chapter 3

Shadow's POV:

It was getting really late and my legs were starting to get tired from the standing. My mother was a nervous wreck by now and often came to check up on me. Or she wanted to, but she got prevented from nearing me by my father. He feared that my mother would blow our cover by checking up on me every now and then. And because she couldn't checkup on me she was a nervous wreck now. She was always to overprotective about me. But who could blame here? When she delivered me something went wrong and she wasn't able to have children anymore. So I was her only child and she wanted to make sure that she wouldn't lose me.

We soon heard footsteps approaching. I looked up and saw a figure apporaching me. I felt my heart beating in my chest as fear rose upon me. I wanted to call for help, but my mouth was muffled with that cloth so I couldn't. I tried to get it off as he came closer. Something was wrong. Nobody was making a move to help me. "Oh do not worry, my friend has taken care of everyone, so there is nobody to interupt us." He said and took the cloth of off my motuh. I stared in fear at him and wanted to curl up and close my eyes like I did back when I was a young child whenever I got scared. He noticed my trembling and laid a hand on my cheek. "Do not worry, I'll be as gentle as I can." He said and softly stroked my thight. "W-What are y-you gonna do n-now?" I asked in fear of what he might be planning to do since he was stroking my thight. "I first have to ensure the future of the baby, you know." He said seperating my legs and kissing my neck. I tried to keep them closed,but he was a tad stronger then me and kept them open by lifting one up.

"Stop, you filthy demon!" I heard my father yell an pulled the demon away form me. The demon looked behind him and saw that all the villager were back to take care of him. One of them was holding an unconcious Knuckles. "Damnit! I can't take him with me without having a lot of trouble." I heard him say and took off running. He was really fast so the villagers couldn't follow him. My mother came running to me and stroked my tears away. She immediatly noticed why I had been crying when she noticed the blood spots between my legs and knew what had happened. But she didn't want anyone else to know for now and quickly wiped it off. My father had come and untied me. My mother helped me up and walked home with me.

When I had gotten home I went to my room and laid down on it. "Shadow, honey, I'm so sorry that he had gotten what he wanted." My mother said and sat down on the side of the bed. "We shall hope for the best." She said and kissed my forehead before leaving me so I could sleep.

Sonic's POV:

I slammed my fist down on the table in rage. "I can not believe it! He was right there! I had him in my grasp and then those villagers had to interupt me!" I yelled furious. "Now what should I do? They'll make sure I won't get to him. Or at least get to him in these 9 months." I said and put a hand on my head. "I need to think this over." I said sighing and walked upstairs to get some rest. I had to figure out how to save Knuckles and how to get my new mate here. I had to before something would happen to Knuckles and before 9 months had passed.

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)