Bisexual Girlfriend / E.D.

I had just gotten home from school with my best friend Zoey, we wanna hang out today. I lay on my bed as she sits at the desk in my room. Ethan also wants to come over later.

She pins both my hands onto the bed, pecking my lips. "I don't think Ethan would mine if I did this.." She smirked, bringing her face down to my heat and spreading my legs wide with her hands. She blows cold air onto my core, making me tremble. I know that Zoey is bisexual but I didn't think anything would happen between us, I've only fooled around with a girl once before. She then took my clit into her mouth, lightly sucking. "Uhh fuck" I hummed. She digs her nails into my lips, spreading them wide. "Look at that pretty pussy" She mocked. I was so wet by this point. I sighed as she slid two of her small fingers into me. Well small compared to Ethan. She pumped her fingers in and out of me, keeping her eyes on it. "This is mine now" She gave me an evil grin. "I don't know about that" I whispered smiling. "What was that?" She raised her eyebrow stopping her actions.

I winced at the loss of pleasure. "Oh nothing" I gave a sarcastic face. "Watch your mouth" She said lowering her head down. She stuck her tongue in me and began to eat me out. I threw my head back on a pillow. I'm not sure how Ethan would respond to this, it's kind of thrilling knowing he could walk in any second. Zoey pushes her mouth as far into my crotch as possible, I moan loudly.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh shoot here we go. Zoey notices too but keeps on eating me out. I hold back from moans. The door opens to Ethan, his eyes widening and mouth dropping. "Ethan this isn't what it looks like.." I say loudly. "Seriously, Im pretty sure it is" He says annoyed. Zoey and I both look at him. "I can't believe you would cheat on me (Y/N), with your best friend?!?" He says flustered. I don't know what to say, Zoey is just smirking. "And you, you whore, you think this is funny?" he steps towards Zoey. "No one touches her like that except me". He says in a mix of anger and lust. "Oh yea, what're you gonna do about it.... daddy". She finishes off looking up at him. Ethan has a daddy kink not gonna lie. "I'm gonna show you". He comes on the bed and puts his face towards my heat. "This is my pussy" he says loud enough for Zoey to hear. He then pumps his tongue in and out of me. Zoey watches, playing with herself and takes her pants off.

Ethan then starts pumping his long middle finger in and out of me, which had the same effect as 2 of zoey's fingers. "Ooh fuck" I groan. Zoey gets on all 4's with her ass up, touching herself. Ethan looks over to her licking his lips. He goes over to her, smacking her fat ass. "You've been an even worse girl" he grunts. "Is that right?" She mocks him. He then slides two fingers in her and pumps roughly and fast. Zoey yells every time his fingers enter her. Watching Ethan exploring her pussy with his hands, made me even hornier. He holds both her hands behind her back with one hand and fingers her with the other. "Her pussy is mine understood, and it looks like yours is too" He laughs.

After half a minute or so she cums, moaning wildly. Ethan licks his fingers clean. I walk over and make out with Ethan, unbuckling his belt and taking it off. I see Zoey go into my closet. Ethan pushes me down onto the bed not breaking our kiss and he lays on top of me, taking his shirt off and mine.  Now I'm completely naked and he just has pants on. We switch places so I'm on top and I kiss my way down to his neck, leaving hickeys.

Out of nowhere Zoey catches him off guard, handcuffing both his hands around one of the poles of the headboard. "What the hell?!" He yells. "Aw poor baby, you thought you were gonna be the dominant one, not today" she says in a baby voice. "No get me out of these right now! (Y/N) help me" He demands. "Sorry Ethan, Im with her" me and Zoey laugh looking at each other. "No no no, this is n.." he gets cut off by Zoey putting duct tape on his mouth. "I think he's better like this right?" Zoey and I laugh. She roams her hands around his upper body, tracing her nails down to his v-line. His boner huge at this point. Her mouth dropped turning to look at me as she realized how big he is, I just gave her a "I know" kinda face. She then unzipped his pants smiling up at him, and pulled his pants all the way off. His dick was pressed against his thigh by his underwear. She traced her hands up and down his clothed length, tickling the ridge of his tip. He let out muffled whines through the tape.

I put my fingers under the waistband of his underwear, slowly pulling them down. Zoey then yanked them down, his member springing up, him wincing. We both grabbed his dick, stroking it. Our heads hit as we both went down to do it with our mouth. "Ow, me first" I say to her almost laughing. "No me" she grinned going down quickly taking him in all the way but gagging halfway down. I pulled her head off him. "Let me show you how it's done" I whisper then take him in slowly reaching almost to his base. He throws his head back in pleasure, and tries to moan. I began bobbing my head up and down quickly. Zoey puts her hand in my hair making me go faster and harder, gagging me. "You're such a little slut for this dick" She says seductively. After like 10 seconds she pulls my head all the way off him, his dick left throbbing and saturated. He whimpers at the loss of contact. "That's enough " she grins going down and sucking him hard and deep. "Hmm, I never knew you had all this under there huh?" She stared at him while squeezing his girth causing precum to leak out his slit. I couldn't resist licking his tip clean. Right as I opened my mouth though Zoey shoved my head down all the way down his length. Ethan jumped and let out a high pitched moan being caught by surprise. I closed my eyes and gagged as she kept my head down by force. "You like her tight little throat suffocating your huge dick, Ethan ?"
She said so seductively. Ethan just let out soft cries giving puppy eyes. I don't know how much more my throat can take, thankfully I have almost no gag reflex or I'd definitely be throwing up by now. "Funny How you're so tough til we get you to beg for it" Zoey smirked then let go of my head, I instantly sat up straight, assessing my jaw to make sure it's not mfing broken. He whined at the loss of contact.

To be continued