Video Games / E.D.

His rubber ducky socks🥺
Ethan has been spending all his time in his room, and playing Fornite for like 3 weeks now ever since this quarantine started and I'm so over it.
I work online all day and go around the house cleaning and cooking and I get no attention from him. A few nights he didn't even sleep with me cause he fell asleep playing on his xbox. It feels like he's my teenage son I have to take care of at times, even though we're the same age.
We've also had sex only twice this entire time which makes no sense to me, I thought the both of us being home together all day would mean more, especially since he only wears his boxers now all day everyday,
Like this

 We've also had sex only twice this entire time which makes no sense to me, I thought the both of us being home together all day would mean more, especially since he only wears his boxers now all day everyday,Like this

(Pull those down a lil further Ethan🤤 I dare u)
I even caught him masturbating the other day, like excuse me.

*Flashback*

"Hmmm... so good" I hear from the kitchen along with some soft moans. What the hell I thought.
I approach his door that's half open. "Ye-yes.. fuck" I hear him whine. Maybe it's just him talking to his headset.
I get hit with a wave of his body scent and deodorant, which might sound weird but I love it, it gets me so turned on.
I open the door to see him on the bed fucking milking his cock. His eyes closed shut.
I'm torn between admiring the view or scolding him for this behavior.
I choose the latter.
"Ethan!" I say somewhere between a groan and a shout.
He immediately stops stroking his long member to be met eye to eye with me.
"S-sorry I thought you were working I didn't wanna bother you" He says out of breath from his session.
This boy.
"Ethan, I know I've been really busy with work lately, but we can't start growing apart like this." I say putting my hand on his bare thigh.
He just swallows as his dick is still out on full display, flustered from not getting to release.
"If this happens ever again, come to me... literally " I wink with a slight grin.
"Alright I will, but can you help me out right now" He says grabbing the base of his member, slowly going to stroke it then close his eyes with pleasure.
I slowly replace his hands with mine, feeling how big and hard he is in my palm.
Just the sounds he makes while being pleasured, and the faces.. fuck.
I bring my head down to be level with his dick, kitty licking the tip, he jumps at the sudden touch.
I start to lick all around his head, which is so pink
"You look so pretty sucking my dick" He whimpers before I sink my head down to deepthroat.
I get just past halfway down before gagging. "Ahhhh" he groans.
I can practically feel his veins and flesh pulsing against my throat.
I lit my head off. "Can your hands do that?" I ask.
"No" he whispers
"Say it louder" I squeeze his dick making precum ooze out and him almost screaming.
I have to teach him a lesson.
"N-No" he says clearly
"Good" I wink then go to start sucking him again, taking my pants and panties off with my hands.
I sit up and straddle his naked body, sinking down onto his length. "Fuck so tight" he whines.
"Oh my god, stretching me out so good" I whisper.
I start to ride him placing my hands on his chest.
His thrusts upwards going further in and hitting my g spot. I let out a high pitch scream.
He goes to take my shirt off and grabbing my boobs in his hands, fuck his hands.
"Bounce on it, make me cum" he says his eyes closed.
That was all the motivation I needed to start going at a rapid pace, the knot in my stomach close to coming undone.
"Uh Ethan!!" I shout before feeling my high and releasing my wetness onto him.
He then moans and I see his eyes roll back as he warm thick cum fills me up, in the most delicious way.
"Love a creampie" I whisper onto his ear while caressing his stomach.

*End Flashback*

To be continued