Fetish / G.D. Part 1

This was inspired by the book germs g.d. by genericdolan
Warning: Kinky
Imagine Grayson with his new haircut in this, he looks so adorable 🥰

Grayson Dolan is my ultimate crush, actually he's more than that, I've had a fetish for him for a while now

Grayson Dolan is my ultimate crush, actually he's more than that, I've had a fetish for him for a while now. I have no friends or anyone to talk to so I observe him all day in our senior classroom, fantasizing all sorts of things from cuddling with him and watching movies to taking each one of his fingers into my mouth to suck on them or worshiping every inch of his body, leaving hickeys and other marks.

To simply put it, I'm obsessed and it bothers me with every passing day that he doesn't have someone to appreciate his physique and his incredible personality, he's smart, funny, athletic, adorable, and selfless. Most of all he is the light of my life at this point and I want him all to myself.

I was walking home from school one day when it started to pour. I ran trying to find the nearest covering to wait it out as my house was still more than a mile away. I came upon this little house which had a porch, I assumed no one was home because there were no cars in the driveway. So I just sat on the stairs to the front door, my hair now soaked and clothes drenched. Great the forecast says it's not supposed to stop anytime soon.

I jumped at the sound of the door opening from behind me. "(Y/N)? Is that you?" A familiar masculine voice asked. I turned around to be met with Grayson. I mentally panicked as his beautiful eyes looked me up and down. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I-I didn't think anyone was home, I can walk back now." "No it's fine, I don't think the rain is supposed to stop soon, you can come in if you want" He explained. Me? About to enter the house of the Grayson Dolan, I don't even know how to act around him let alone keep from staring at his gorgeous self. "Oh really, that's so nice of you, thanks" I replied. "No problem" He smiled holding the door for me.

"So are you home alone.. or" "Yea my parents are gone for the weekend and Ethan is at his girlfriend's" He said after shutting the door. I froze at the thought of being home alone with him.

"Oh ok, cool" I turned to him trying to avoid his most perfect of eyes. "Do you wanna take a shower, I could give you some of my clothes to change into" He offered scratching his neck revealing his muscled tricep. I stared at his bulging vein "Uh uh yea that'd be great" I managed to say. "Ok I'll go get you some clothes and a towel". "Thank you" I said. Dont even get me started on his voice, his sexy voice, especially when he's concentrating on something... it makes him so breathy and for that same voice to be directed towards me, is just unfathomable. I watched him as he walked away almost forgetting I was dripping water all over the floor. "Oh shoot" I said under my breath. I ran to get some paper towels I saw in the kitchen. I got on my knees beginning to wipe up some of the mess. While I was cleaning it up I was considering how there's a 60% this a dream or God must be answering my prayers. I can't believe I'm here.. where he spends most of his time, it's somewhat how I imagined it.

I was almost done cleaning up when He came back. "Hey here's some clothes" He said placing them on the ground next to me and getting down on his knees as well. "Don't worry I can clean this up" He then placed his hand on the paper towels touching one of his fingers on mine. I almost froze at the site of his big, sexy, and veiny hand so close to mine. "Uh oh ok thanks" I swallowed getting up and grabbing the clothes and towel. "Uh which bathroom ca-can I use?" I mustered to say. "Uh you can use mine, it's in my bedroom right over there" He pointed . "Oh.. ok" HIS Bathroom, he doesn't understand how much this is going to effect me.

As I entered his room I was hit with a combination of his natural scent and cologne. I took in a deep breath closing my eyes taking in the heavenly aura. I ran my hand along his made bed as I walked by it observing the decor of his room and photos of him with his brother and family. I turned the door knob walking in to the minimalistic and clean bathroom.

I set the clothing down next to the sink and began undressing myself from my wet clothes. I took a moment to remember how crazy these circumstances are and the luckiness of my soul. I reached for the door handle of the glass shower door feeling the smooth surface. I opened it turning the water to warm and watching my hair turn black in the mirror which he has looked in countless times. I ran my fingers over the smooth tile walls imagining him here running his big hands all over himself as suds run down his incredibly toned body.

As I let the water wash over me I decided if I'm going to shoot my shot at him it might as well be tonight, I don't know when else I'll have such a perfect opportunity. And even If it's not serious I might as well do some things with him that I've been longing and craving to do. This might've just been something he would do for anyone and he doesn't want anything to do with me, but I'm obsessed with him, and I have to let that be known.

I grabbed for his masculine body wash, my hands over the place his have been. I let a fair amount of it onto my hand then sniffed in the rather strong scent. It made me feel like he was right there. I began rubbing it all over my upper body and eventually lower loving the feeling of being coated with something of his. I slid my hand up to my neck lightly squeezing pretending it was his as I became weak at the thought.

I then imagined him pleasuring himself, throwing his head back in bliss. I began to tease with my core, lightly pecking at my entrance. His large hand pumping up and down his shaft gently as water and soap acted as a lubricant. Then precum beginning to ooze out of his tip as he sped up, his arm flexing as it worked tirelessly to get himself off. I was now fingering myself when the sound of his voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey are you ok in there?" He said loudly.
"Yea Im fine" I said back. I didn't even realize how long I've been in here.
"Oh ok it's just you've been in there a while I wanted to make sure you're ok, sorry to bother you". His sexy voice trailed off. I just laughed at his cuteness.

He probably thinks I'm a weird stalker girl.. which is actually 100% accurate. I chuckled to myself with my hand over my mouth. I decided I won't finish myself off and I'll see where the night goes.

I turn the water to off and stepping out the door notice the drop in humidity. I take his towel wrapping it around myself to get dry. Once I'm dry I bite my lip at the pair of underwear he put on top of the folded clothes.

Black Calvin Klein.
I took them into my hands rubbing the soft material then sniffing them, even his laundry detergent smells somewhat masculine. I turned them inside out to rub the crotch part on my face. I took a bit into my mouth to suck on the material right where his dick goes, trying to taste any remnants. This is the closest I've ever been to his private parts.. I sighed. The number of times I had imagined the things that touch this piece of cloth, is truly remarkable.

I then put them on, and though I'm built much smaller than Grayson my thick thighs and ass helped to fill them out, except for the front of course which looked somewhat stretched out from his long member being restrained by it all day.

I put on the pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt he gave me loving how comfortable they were, and the fact that they were his made it 100x better. And it was completely fine that they were much to big for me. I tried to get my hair as dry as possible with the towel but it takes a lot more than that to get my hair dry, so I just hung the towel up and collected my wet clothes from the ground.

I opened the bathroom door with a brand new, somewhat temporary sense of confidence and determination.

Part 2 coming soon