Fetish / G.D. Part 2

^^Gray's body 🥵

I was welcomed by his scent again opening the door.

I noticed he wasn't in his room as I wrapped the towel around by wet clothes neatly, placing it on his dresser. I walked out his room to see where he was. I saw him cutely sat on the couch, on his phone.

I took a moment to admire his perfect face and sexy jaw before saying, "Hey, Grayson I'm done now" "Oh ok, great" He glanced towards me. "I love these clothes by the way, thanks" I gave him a cheeky smile. "Oh yea no problem, I'm probably gonna take a shower now, aswell, you can make yourself at home" He said getting up putting his phone in his pocket. "Could I actually lay in your bed?, I'm kinda tired after today and I just wanna lay down." I managed to ask after some reluctance. "Oh ok yea sure" he said right back. "Ok thanks so much" I grinned. I have a plan.

I waited til I heard his bathroom door shut before I stepped into his room. I walked over to the left side of his bed pulling back his covers and sinking into his immensely comfortable bed. His comforter was this cool to the touch material that buried me, I loved it. I turned my head to smell his pillows and the scent of his hair. I felt so complete.. laying in his bed.

I imagined all the nights he must've spent here throughout his childhood and up until today, and the fact that this is a place he most certainly has touched himself in.. I almost moaned. His bed had such and effect on me that made me almost fall asleep immediately.

I stared at his ceiling listening to the rain tapping on the roof, and the shower water which was washing over him. I looked towards the bathroom, this wall is all that separates me from seeing him in all his naked glory.

I fell asleep for sometime loving the nostalgia of being in his bed, that must comfort his sore muscles after he workouts or goes to lacrosse practice. I opened my eyes when I heard the shower stop.

My breathing hitched as I saw the door opening. He came out in nothing but a white towel holding his clothes, my eyes going wide as I caught a glimpse of his v line. He then looked my direction "oh my gosh, so-sorry I totally forgot you were in here" He said going back into the bathroom. I just laughed at his clumsiness.

So here I am, laying in bed with Grayson Dolan, how did I get here? I honestly have no idea but this is incredible.

I took glances over at him reading his book until eventually I was staring at his gorgeous eyes waiting for him to notice. "You love to stare don't you?" He asked folding the corner of the page.

"Only at you" I replied. "If you think I haven't noticed you staring at me all day in class, you're stupid" he said now looking at me making my stomach drop. Woah he actually does notice me.

"Can i do something?" I asked looking him dead in the eyes. "What do you mean" he asked his perfect eyebrows shrugging. Then I picked up his large hand wincing at the feeling of finally touching him. I placed his long pointer finger on my plump lips beginning to lick it. For some reason I didn't care anymore, I couldn't hold back my urge.

He just stared at me blankly, watching as I then put his whole finger in my mouth swirling my tongue around it, sucking it some, finally feeling his veiny flesh on my taste buds. I moved his finger in my mouth in a way as to crack his knuckle, all while staring into his eyes.

"(Y/N)" He said swallowing. I took his finger out my mouth. "Grayson.." I said imitating him. Wow idk who this daring new girl is. "You like my hands?" He asked. I almost laughed out loud. "Yea, hand fetish, ever heard of it?" I said smirking. "You're one kinky girl aren't you" he said effortlessly. Just him calling me that made me wetter.

"You don't know the half of it" I smirked. "Well then" he said going back to reading his book.

I began staring at his face as he read, his eyes fixed on the book. I couldn't bare looking at his lips, his pink fucking lips that I wish would just eat me out. They looked so plump and glossy like they were begging to be tampered with. So I placed my hand on his jaw moving my finger to pull on his bottom lip, then watching it pop back into place. Fuck..

"Ummm.. haha" he giggled. "Just keep reading " I said bluntly. I put both my hand on his jaw stretching out his lips with my fingers, like a dentist checking for cavities. His mouth looked too irresistible, with his perfect white teeth I had to do something. So I straddled his torso making him put the book down and brang my mouth towards his which I was holding open.

Before he could say anything, my tongue was diving into his mouth exploring every centimeter of it. I placed my hand around his thick neck to squeeze his adam apple. We began passionately making out practically eating each other. He pulled away all of a sudden, his lips glistening. "I think that's good for now" he said with a smirk. What the hell I thought, is he trying to be a tease. I gave him puppy eyes "but.. why" I said softly. He just shrugged his shoulders. Oh ur gonna get it Grayson Dolan.

Part 3 coming soon