Secret Admirer / G.D.

There he is, my dream boy, Grayson Dolan, Sitting in his usual seat in front of me in my pre calc class. I roam my eyes over his back muscles for what seems like the 100th time. Oh how I wish that I could just go cuddle up with him right now and draw shapes on his back not worrying about a thing in the world. How is it that this one person, makes me feel this way everyday over and over non stop. He just makes me feel so warm inside, always taking my mind off the stress of this school. And the worst part is that he probably doesn't even know I exist, I accepted a while ago that I'll never have a chance with him, he's such a smart, athletic, and kind person. He's popular but he doesn't try to be, compared to him Im an introverted, anti social girl who tries to get through the day without talking to anyone but my one friend, Sofia😂. And she's really just my friend to have someone to sit with at lunch, so I don't seem like a complete freak. So for now I'll just be his secret admirer.

Hmm looks like he's wearing some new shoes today, good choice. That's another thing about him, he always dresses.. "Giovanna, what did you get for number 14?" I slightly jump at my teachers booming voice and the sound of my name. Oh shoot hurry where's my homework, here it is. "Uh-uh I got 908.76 psi" my voice sounds horrible hopefully Grayson didn't notice. Then my teacher went on with the lesson. Jeez that was close.

Grayson's head rested on his hand leaning against the desk, he must be tired from staying up late. Then his head slid down his arm hitting the table loudly. Aw my poor baby. Everyone started laughing making me furious. All the girls took this chance to look at him and laugh or say aww trying to get his attention. I could feel his embarrassment. Some douchebags murmured from behind us. I wanna just hug him right now and take all his worries away. I was about to ask him if he was ok but I'm too irrelevant haha. I could never handle the amount of attention or looks Grayson gets, I don't know how he does it. He's like me in the way that he doesn't really want attention, but he's just so undeniably gorgeous everyone craves him.

Lunchtime
I walk to the cafeteria, holding 2 of my textbooks to my chest. I need to get there fast so I can finish some homework for my next class.

Grayson is walking away from his table, as his friend Mark (who is arguably the most popular boy in school) just told him to get him a soda from the vending machine in the hall. He hates being ordered around by him but to keep his spot at the table he just does it, plus he wants to get away from that crowd for a bit.

I walk quickly around the corner and slam into someone, my books slipping from my hands as I almost fall. They must be really strong, they didn't budge at all. "I'm so sorry " they say before I look up to see a familiar pair of eyes. Are you kidding it's Grayson this is so embarrassing. "Oh hi-hi Grayson" I mutter giving a quick smile. Oh he is so beautiful this close up. He gives me a smile and reaches down picking up one of the books. I go bend down to get the other. I can't believe I'm actually interacting with him, this is crazy. "Here" He says handing me the book as he is now standing. I get the other on my knees and look up to be met eye level with his crotch. I freeze and my breath hitches as I admire his big bulge under his pants, my mouth watering at the sight. He is sooo packing. "Something wrong?" He says kind of jokingly looking down. Omg I completely got lost in the moment, this is so so humiliating. "Oh uh um no-no sorry" I stutter beginning to stand up. "That's ok" He says slightly smirking as I'm now looking at him in his gorgeous eyes. I swallow my excess amount of spit. "Alright we-well I'll see you later, Grayson , bye" I start walking away trying to get away from this awkward situation, even though I would love to spend several straight years talking and hanging out with him. "Yea have a good day Giovanna, bye" He says waving to me. I feel butterflies as he says my name. Wait he knows my NAME?!? I'd always assumed he just never knew who I was. This gives me such a great feeling inside, my crush, well he's more than my crush, I'm almost his stalker at this point, knows my name. I mentally sigh than remember the awkward situation that just happened, dammit that had to ruin it.
Well I'd better get on with this homework.

Next Day
I had a renewed sense of confidence going into school today, and I'm actually kinda happy which is rare for me.

To be continued
Should I make a book out of this?🤔