Three: 96,000

ALL FOR ONE,Episode Three: 96,000

ALL FOR ONE,
Episode Three: 96,000

JANE HOLLAND WAS a bit disappointed to see only her kids in her class, but at least it gave her more rehearsal time. And still, seeing what they were doing I'm when she entered the room was enough to put a smile on her face. She was late, and that was unfortunate. To be fair though, her morning had been a disaster. And she had to change twice before she could even get out there door. So seeing her kids having fun was a welcome sight.

Tyler, Eli, and Hayden were stood in a little semicircle, looking at a sheet of paper. "Ninety-six thousand!", they continued as if she wasn't even in the room, make shift instruments still going.

"Daaaamn!", Tyler exclaimed in mock shock.

"Ninety-six thousand!", Eli repeated louder, surprised.

"Dollars? Holler!", Hayden shouted.

"Ninety-six thousand!"

"Yo, somebody won!"

"Ninety-six thousand!"

"Yo,​ if I won the lotto tomor-row... Well, I know I wouldn't bother goin on no spendin spree. I'd pick a business school and pay the entrance fee! Then, maybe if you're lucky, you'll stay friends with me!", Tyler started, launching into the first verse. He strutted across the room with confidence. It was hard to tell if he was channeling the character or himself. "I'll be a businessman, richer than Nina's daddy! Donald Trump and I on the links, and he's my caddy! My money's makin' money, I'm goin from po to mo dough! Keep the bling, I want the brass ring, like Frodoooo!"

"Oh no, here goes Mr. Braggadocio. Next thing you know, you're lying like Pinocchiooo!", Eli chimed in sarcastically.

"Yo, if you're scared of the bull, stay out the rodeo!", Tyler replied, the two getting in each other's faces.

"Yo, I got more hoes than a phone book in Tokyo!", Hayden shouted, getting in between the two and pushing them aside. What? He couldn't help himself!

"Ooh, you better stop rappin', you not ready. It's gonna get hot and heavy, and you already sweaty", Eli pointed out, making a shooing motion.

"Yo-yo-yo! Yo—!"

"Yo! I'm sorry is that an answer? Shut up, go home, and pull ya damn pants up! As for you, Mr. Frodo of the Shire, 96 G's ain't enough to retire", Eli interrupted like a scolding parent.

"C'mon, I'll have enough to knock your ass off its axis!", Tyler smirked, shoving Eli.

"You'll have a knapsack full of jack after taxes!", Eli scoffed flatly, placing his hand on Tyler's shoulder.

"Ninety-six thousand!"

"Ay, alabanza!"

"Ninety-six thousand!"