A Happier Notice!

As you can see, after my last note I took down this fic. I'm happy to announce that it will be back! However, it won't be a weekly update like before.

Instead, I will be writing each act in private. Once I finish writing the act, I will post it. This will probably go on up until the last act, where I will resume normal updates. I hope you guys are okay with that. I thought it would minimize my stress level, and plus instead of waiting a month for one chapter, you'd be waiting less time for an entire "season" to binge read, as I typically write faster/more for my drafts.

At the time of re-posting this note, the first act should be completed and I should be working on the second one. I'm sorry that it was only ten chapters. We've had a lot of fun and hijinks and random things going on, because I wanted things to be like glee and be fun, but now we're getting into the thick of it. (Don't say it. Don't you dare say it.) So next season will be all about giving you the rundown on what happened throughout the year and all of that. It will still be written like a tv show, so characters will randomly burst into song and dance.

I'm glad I got to write the first act the way that I did, even if I don't like the storylines and how rushed it feels, because I think it will really show some great development. A lot of things are about to change!

ALSO ALSO for everyone who wanted them to do Hamilton in this fic, while that won't be happening I implore you to keep an eye out for the two applyfics that are going to follow this one. 👀