Eight: A Night To Remember

ALL FOR ONE,EPISODE EIGHT:A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

ALL FOR ONE,
EPISODE EIGHT:
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

"GUESS NOW IT'S official. Can't back out, can't back out, no", Forrest sang as he raided Eli's closet. Well, Eli's dad's closet. The man had a lot of cool stuff from himself and his own dad, and told the boys they could take anything they liked

"Gettin ready for the night of nights. The night of nights, alright", Mars sang, already styling her hair for the event.

"Don't panic", Hayden warned.

"Panic!", Brett shouted.

"Now do we have to dress up for the dance?", Dylan asked as he stepped out in his first choice of outfit.

"Dude, I don't think we have a choice", Poe sighed.

"Yeah, it's the night of all nights, gotta look just right", Reneé sighed happily. She and the rest of the girls had gone out last minute shopping with Mari, who decided randomly to go. She would invite them over later to get ready together.

"Dressin to impress the boys", Marianna smirked teasingly.

"Do I want classic or vintage or plaid?", Moros asked, digging through the growing pile of clothes they'd collected.

"Where's the mirror?", Tyler asked as he walked past in the background.

"I think this tux is too baggy", Noah scowled.

"Too tight, it makes me look weird", Eli frowned, awkwardly fidgeting around.

"Should I go movie star glamorous?", Mari smiled, twirling with the red dress she'd picked out.

"Sassy or sweet?", Harlow asked, holding up two different dresses.

"Don't know, but no one better wear the same dress as me", Isadora warned as she showed off her dress.

Nora quickly hid the identical one she'd picked out behind her back. Yeah, she wasn't opening that can of worms.

"It's the night of our nightmares", the boys sang.

"It's the night of our dreams", the girls smiled fondly.

"It's too late to back out of it", the boys groaned.

"Hey, makeovers, massages", the girls giggled as they showed off the makeup they'd each brought with them.

"Don't know what a corsage is!", the boys panicked as they looked at the arrays of flowers.