Six: All We Have Is Now

ALL FOR ONE,EPISODE SIX:ALL WE HAVE IS NOW IN THE HEIGHTS

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ALL FOR ONE,
EPISODE SIX:
ALL WE HAVE IS NOW IN THE HEIGHTS

A/N: random singing you wanted, and random
singing you received. you can skip a majority of
this chapter, and i ask an unimportant question
in the final author's note.

"WHAT DO MEAN the school may be cutting drama?", Mars squeaked. She didn't mean to raise her voice at her teacher, but she was upset! This moment she'd dreamed of having her entire life was finally in her grasp, and some asshole in a suit wanted to take it away.

"The school is low on funding", Jane explained. "They can't afford to keep many programs running now, so they wanna cut the arts programs. All of them."

"Well, they would have money if they didn't just build a million dollar football stadium", Dylan scoffed. "What kind of high school needs a Jumbotron?" [A/N: lmao my school really did this.] Oak Grove wasn't exactly in the best area. It was a great school with great students, but with so many parents struggling just to get by, it lacked the funding it needed. The result? The school shoved all its money into sports, because that was what put them on the map. Football was why people knew about the Oak Grove Panthers. [A/N: I can't remember if I previously named the team so if I have,,, y'all panthers now.] The thing was, they never let the other kids have a chance to change the way people looked at them.

"They can't do this to us!", Lilo huffed. "We've been working so hard!"

"Yeah, no offense, but I didn't spend an entire weekend with you guys for nothing", Tyler grumbled. Don't mind him, he actually had fun. He just didn't wanna admit that yet.

"I'm sorry", Jane sighed. "Without funding, there's nothing I can do..."

"What if we find someone who can fund us?", Nora suggested. "Like a sponsor."

"And we can do fundraisers!", Poe added in quickly. "They can't take it from us if we raise the money ourselves."

Jane tapped her foot. You could tell the woman was in distress. Had she failed them all already? If she couldn't help her kids now, what was even her purpose? "If it means that much to you all, you're all allowed to come speak and make your suggestions at the faculty meeting tomorrow after school. I implore you all to bring parents, anyone from the community, to help speak on your behalf. But yes, if we can raise the money there's no reason we can't get this done."

Hayden took out his phone then, seemingly done with the conversation. In actuality, the freckle faced boy was actually doing the only thing he knew to help out. After scrolling through his contacts for a second, he sighed. It wasn't accepting a handout if it was for the greater good, right? It barely rung twice. "Tio, I need a favor."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
all for one | book 1 [discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें