Those Feelings are gone...

Looking around to make sure no one awake she quietly opened her back door "N-Naruto-kun what are you doing here ?!" Messing with his hair "well um I'm having girl problems with sakura and I wondered you could help ?" Her heart dropped and sank deeply of misery..she couldn't take it..realizing her feelings for Naruto wasn't anything to him. "No...I'm not going to help you know why ? Because obviously you can't handle it yourself and there's this guy..t-that..Nevermind can you just leave ?" Really surprised Naruto got up without hesitation and left her house. Hinata plopped on her bed and cried until she fell asleep....The next day she woke up and saw her red puffy eyes..luckily it was Saturday so maybe no one would see her like thi- getting interrupted by a loud knock on her door. Hinata got up to see who it was..The one and only Sasuke came to see her and she started blushing widly.. "W-who would let you in this early ?" Rolling his eyes "some little hyperactive girl that looks like you" oh so Hanabi let you in" Why are you here Sasuke ? "Well for starters I'm going to be your husband so get used to it and well because you owe me a date ? " last time we went on a "date" you dropped me on my head !" Come on just shush up and get ready!" Oh yeah and Hinata what's with your eyes ? Have you been crying ? Looking away "there was something in my eye last night and I couldn't figure out what it was that's it" And can you mind if I'm going to change...I need my privacy !" Oh whatever I'll see you without clothes one way or another so you might as well just dress in front of me.. He replied with a smart tone. Hinata blushed furiously "U-u-um just look away then" As hinata undressed Sasuke's eyes were open and got Wider and Wider when Hinata was fully undressed.." I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK" before he could speak all he felt was a good punch to the jaw..."oww Hinata !!!" Well I told you not to look so suffer the consequences ! "

{GUYS UM PLEASE FAVORITE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED BECAUSE I THINK I MAY START A NEW STORY BUT I NEED A SHIP FROM NARUTO SO PLEASE COMMENT WHAT SHIP 💕 ALSO ILY ALL VERY MUCH *blows kisses* ALSO TELL ME HOW'S YOUR DAY GOING BUT YEAH I UPDATED }