Date Ruined ?

Sasuke kept rubbing his jaw in pain...He realized Hinata was tougher than she looked..He got up and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.."S-sasuke-kun what are you doing ?" He pressed his lips firmly against hers and she could only remember when they shared a kiss in the forest..Hinata's cheeks flushed bright red.."Hinata do you hate me?" I-I don't hate you..Sasuke-kun..Sauke pinned her to the wall and kissed her deeply exploring every touch and moment they shared..Hinata didn't know what to do..It was a new sensation for her..Leading his hand down her skir-They both heard footsteps coming there way..He dropped her gently on the bed as he sat there like nothing happened..Though it was only one of the maids.."Lady Hinata your father would like for you to spend time with your future husband" Rolling her eyes "I am spending time with him..Just don't worry about it !" "Well ok Hinata also I have big news for you!" What is it ? " Mr.Hiashi said that the wedding will be in two weeks !" Hinata was speechless and sasuke could only look at her.."O-Oh ok" He kissed her softly "Stop being such a wimp that's one of the things I hate" "sasuke you don't even know me ! And if I'm a wimp..let me be one then.." He got up and didn't say anything and just left in one chance of a blink..Laying on her bed remembering how sasuke kisses her and touched her through every moment..As her trance was broken and Naruto was banging on her window...