Why Am I Here?

I couldn't see anything...it was really dark..
But I could hear a man talking I just couldn't interpret what he was saying.
I activated my Byakugan and it was Neji..I was so shocked at what he had done.
"N-Neji Nii-San what are y-you doing?"
"Finally your awake you little spoiled brat"
"I've always despised you and the head family and now I want my revenge so I'll start with you...the weakest,and dumbest"
"N-Neji I've always loved you...we are family..our blood is the same...why would you want to kill your own-wait just go ahead and take me away...
"I don't care anymore...I only wanted to live for one special person....and now I'm a burden to him.
"I would do anything to have him back...I just wish I knew what I can do to help"
He knelt down in front of her as he saw sorrow in her eyes and all the guilt...
"Can you hurry up and just take me away Neji..?"
"Shutup already brat I won't kill you..but it won't change my hatred towards you."
He helped her up off the ground.
"Also next time don't go running in the streets while you're crying..you look like an idiot"
Hinata was quiet and she left...only back into the roads of Konoha..she didn't see many people...
"I guess it's really late then"she mumbled
"I want to know....I want to know why he shut me out"
Hinata ran and ran until she was in front of the Uchiha complex...
"It's now or never"
She didn't see Sasuke downstairs so she ran upstairs to his room
"Who's here !"
"I-I-It's me H-Hinata"
"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!"
Tears were now streaming down her cheeks...
"Sasuke! Please don't do this..I love you!! I love you so much...just don't shut me out..please don't shut me out.
As she hugged him from behind.

.............
EEWWE THIS CHAPTER IS SO WEIRD LOL WTF BUT HERE IT IS AND NEJI IS TWO-FACED >.> AND SASUHINA ARE GONNA START GETTING MORE HEATED NEXT CHAPTERRR K ILY