alphabet

from no-droids on tumblr

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Mando is a caregiver at heart, but he's not really used to intimacy or affection in any capacity. He left those things behind a long time ago, his occupation demands the exact opposite—disconnecting, severing his empathy, cutting himself off to soft, sweet things that may tempt him. So he tries showing you in other ways—usually silent, physical displays that reinforce his feelings. He'll clean you up afterwards, lay next to you and have quiet conversations with you about pretty much anything you feel like talking about. It's not much, but the more you're around him, the more you realize how much a simple, verbal interaction with him means. Before you or the kid, Mando would go months at a time without conversing with another person (excluding occupational necessities). Even if you're talking about absolutely nothing, he'll always provide some sort of response to you. It could be just as useless, it could be just as pointless and nonsensical as what you say to him, but he always says something back and that's what's important.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Obviously excluding any sort of sexual organ (Mando loves your pussy, he's never been shy about telling you that), he adores your hair. It's not really a body part, but it's a part of you, and there's just something about running his fingers through it, tucking it behind your ear or brushing it away from your eyes. The last woman whose hair he really remembers touching was his mother's—when the Mandalorians took him in as a child, the women were all helmeted and covered. Out of the people he's been with sexually, none of them were really the tactile type, and even if they were, they were Twi'lek or Togruta—no hair, just ultrasensitive lekku he couldn't hold on to, couldn't tangle his fingers into and tug. Your hair is feminine and soft, and it always smells like you. If you have it up when he's undressing you, he'll take it down as part of the process. And if he wants to kiss you but can't take his helmet off, he'll run his fingers through your hair and give it a gentle pull, showing you he cares without compromising the integrity of the Way.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Mando cums, like. A lot. Quantity wise, like a fuck ton. His orgasms are always so long and slow, each and every one of them somehow feels like it's his first one in forever. He's gone for days at a time for his job, so maybe it's a combination of all the pent-up stress of leaving you and the baby, the danger he encounters and the euphoric release of coming back to you alive, reveling in the feeling of still being here and not having to guard himself from unexpected peril at every moment. He lets go in every sense of the phrase; hyperspace in the Razor Crest is his safe haven after collecting quarry and Mando doesn't ever half-ass anything. If he's tense, he's as rigid as the beskar he straps to his body. And if he feels good, then he savors it as long as he physically can and his body responds accordingly.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Mando won't ever tell you this, it's... it's too dirty. Wrong. But sometimes, when he's taking you from behind and looks down at your bare ass smacking up against his hips, something deep inside him wants to reach out and rub one of his thumbs over your asshole, carefully brush along the forbidden skin there and maybe push in just a fraction, just so he can feel how tight and warm you are everywhere. He'll never do it, he buries the urge deep down and refuses to act on any of those savage impulses, but they're still there and he thinks about it more than he'll even admit to himself. If you ever asked him, showed even a modicum of interest in exploring that, Mando is pretty sure he would lose his absolute fucking mind.