unmasked (nsfw alphabet)

from manbunjon on archiveofourown

Summary:

he has you any way, and every way. has you on your back against the cot you shared or on the cool metal floor when he just cant stand the thought of taking the few extra steps. he pulls you down in his lap as he sits at the helm, rubs his cock against you, always always hard. he has you against the glass of the side port windows, works you slowly as he fishes his cock out and sheathes himself within you, your back digging into the bolts and handles of the door. even has you in the refresher, when your skin is wet and steaming and he finds the only thing he's too weak for is resisting the way you smile at him.

the mandalorian, a nsfw alphabet fic

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

he knows he can be rough sometimes. knows he grips you too tightly and holds you too closely, knows that when he's done fucking you that you cant so much more than twist weakly in the sheets he had just rucked up, cheeks glowing with a lazy grin. so he takes care of you, washes the spit and cum from your body, the spit from your face.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

he loves your hips, loves the way they press flush against his when he's inside you, loves the way his hands fall naturally upon them when you sit astride him. loves the way they fit perfectly against his back as you curl behind him, when the nights grow too long and the nightmares too dark, and you rise silently and walk around the small cot to the side he has claimed as his. when you wrap yourself around him so that he can sleep knowing that for once, with your arms locked around him, your cheek against his bare back, your soft words against his ear, he is safe.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

he can't get enough of it, watching the way his cum looks against your skin, slides down your back or glitters on the curve of your belly like the prettiest tionese jewels he's ever seen. he lets his fingers run through it, lets them push it back inside of you, not wanting to waste it, not wanting to leave you.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

you wake each morning to a hard cock and a hard man, his hips pressed flush to yours as he pulls you against him, arm locked so tightly around your middle that you could barely move. you wiggle your hips, tease him, let his cock settle in the cleft of your arse before pushing back. he wakes up not long after that, but you know his secret— know that as he seemingly moved in his sleep, he was awake the whole time.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?) + bonus jealousy

you don't talk about past lovers, you don't need to. as far as your mandalorian is concerned there's only ever been you, only will ever be you. he had never thought of himself as jealous before, never thought he'd mind anything his lover had done in the past. but he can't stand the idea of thinking of you with anyone else, can't stand the thought of someone else touching you where he touches you, kissing you where he kisses you.

F = Favourite Position

he has you any way, and every way. has you on your back against the cot you shared or on the cool metal floor when he just cant stand the thought of taking the few extra steps. he pulls you down in his lap as he sits at the helm, rubs his cock against you, always always hard. he has you against the glass of the side port windows, works you slowly as he fishes his cock out and sheathes himself within you, your back digging into the bolts and handles of the door. even has you in the refresher, when your skin is wet and steaming and he finds the only thing he's too weak for is resisting the way you smile at him.